Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Ashmit HAS to win! I adore him (Page 3)

amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelshy

Amy i like your posts most of the times ....but there is something about Ashmit that does not sit well with me ..he is not the worst ....but not the best for me ..but anyways we are all going to miss the commenting once the show is over ..so hence commented .Smile. Hope to talk to you again :)

Thank you, also hope to see you on Jhalak Dikhlaja, I'm gonna start watching it soon, I hope some other members here also do.

And I think Ashmit is deserving because of some qualities he has. Of course no-one is perfect but the way he always forgives so easily is likeable. You rem the chai making scene and the things Dolly said to him, it was unbelievable that he still kept his cool and not only that, he is still nice to Dolly and it does not look forced. But yeah, her kissi ka apna opinion hai and I can also understand when people dun like him cuz of the MMS which thank God I never saw.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshy

black_haze IF-Rockerz
black_haze
black_haze

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Made a very similar post to this one just a while back!

But yes,i think he's very sincere,and deserves to win Big smile

amy22

amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindo2

Originally posted by amy22

Originally posted by milindo2

buy a nice camcorder then for ashmit as a gift

Oh, he'll be able to buy plenty of these once he gets the crore, which I so hope he does!

gift bola gift

usme pyaar chupa hoga tum dono ka

Reported. Please keep your cheap mentality to yourself, Thanks.

SM28

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amy22

Originally posted by angelshy

Amy i like your posts most of the times ....but there is something about Ashmit that does not sit well with me ..he is not the worst ....but not the best for me ..but anyways we are all going to miss the commenting once the show is over ..so hence commented .Smile. Hope to talk to you again :)

Thank you, also hope to see you on Jhalak Dikhlaja, I'm gonna start watching it soon, I hope some other members here also do.

And I think Ashmit is deserving because of some qualities he has. Of course no-one is perfect but the way he always forgives so easily is likeable. You rem the chai making scene and the things Dolly said to him, it was unbelievable that he still kept his cool and not only that, he is still nice to Dolly and it does not look forced. But yeah, her kissi ka apna opinion hai and I can also understand when people dun like him cuz of the MMS which thank God I never saw.

I am glad we can respect each other in spite of different opinions ....yeah i will be on to watching JDJ from now on ...hopefully lesser politicsLOL..hope to see you there . I will be happy if Shweta wins not coz i am a fan ...but there is somethings that i like about her ..i guess we all have different perspectives & reasons behind liking a person ...i want her to win coz she really needs to give her lil girl a happy & protected life ... to top it she has to successfully find a good lawyer to fight her case which is very expensive ..thats the way i look at it  ...but its good when we can happily co-exist .Smile

amy22

Arpitachohan Senior Member
Arpitachohan
Arpitachohan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I hope ashmit will win
SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Hey amy, how are you? Glad to see this thread, hadn't seen a topic from you in a while.

I agree with you, he does have some very good qualities which people (including myself in this) seem to easily overlook due to his antics in past on the show. I've commented on his loyalty before, something I do admire because he always defends his friends behind their backs (Veena, Sara & Hrishant), which is harder as compared to defending someone when they are there. He does let go of grudges easily, even when the worst is said to him and generally is good during tasks (he was definitely my favourite in the school task lol).

He does have his drawbacks but name one person who doesn't Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roshniiamy22

Shades-Of-Grey IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

amy22

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
I agree amy, but da only reason i want ashmit 2 win is becoz i luved da way he proved dat shweta is actualy diplomatic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22yellowflower

Go to top