Love Guru--Khanak!!!!!Rocked!!!(sam too)

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
First of all truly it is exciitng to see shaan the better half of khanak back in action...
and

realised on seeing KT  back how much he was  missed by ShaNak fans.,and ofcourse shaans too.

Coming to the topic...
khanak (yashashri) rocked as sams love guru today

right from the start the command with which she asked sam to do as she said..and gave isntructionns  clearly..and the way she passed on those instructions at ducks cafe /  comic timing of yashasri was really superb..

.she enjoyed her scenes thooooouroughly and it was visible with her smiling expresions that she was loving this act   f love guru

and sam also did a great job as shishya following gurus instructions  every time with irritation.

..rahul was surely confused ki yeh kaisi sam hai...achanak she is behaving like this.

both the girls rocked the episode today...

and khanak(yashashri) did a great job in dialouge delivery as well

.WOW yashu/pri keep it up...
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya shriya girls rock the show today.....................yashu and pri made me laugh so hard yaar....................too good..................and rahul looks was like is she crazy...................choti wali smile do how funny yaar.......................its like our golden rbo i am really happy today cuz kt is ther👍🏼
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaa...shriya..completely agree wid u...these 2 girls stole the whole epi....and upar se our Shaan is back and Rushad also....so liked the epi so much....
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
couldnt agree more great epi today yashu completely stole the show for me, rasam were really good today, but haiiii shaan's kiss and akai's entrance lol

Glad it was a full house today, cant wait for some shanak magic 😊
shanakrocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yashu rocked the show......n first time likes sam too......
adeelahuju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes yashu rocked in todays episode....
she is real love guru first she used to teach shan that how to patao a girl..
and now sam ...mata khankeshvari is gr8
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yashu rockd it...no1 can beat her in actng n the person who can gv her tough comptn is only KT...
HKfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah I loved yesterdays fun filled episode... topping the list were Yashu and Sam , then along with Rahul in cafe too,next Duck and boo, as well as even Sunil Mads and ..each added to the fun element !

And loved seeing Shaan and Akki back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by HKfan - 13 years ago
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
shriya totally agree with u🤗 the episode rocked both girls were good  but yashu always steals it for me... Yashu the more I watch the more I grow too lovee her... she is undoubtedly the best actress on TV...immensely talented and just lovee the way she emotes soo effectively; varied emotions in one scene👏and her comic timing is bang on ( can't stop praising her).

Overall an amazing episode⭐️

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaaaaa it was an amazing epsiode.....Yashu did fantastic job....
khanak was very entertaining......khanak jaha bhi hoti hai scene hit hojathi hai....it was awsome to watch khanak-sam-rahul scene......gud job by yashu, Manish and even pri was better.
Karan back loved watching him after long time to our surprise even rushad was back...so sweet akki-boo scene...poor duck but the end of duck-khusboo track was guddd and very funny....sunil-mads were gud....so whole epsiode was awsome....with yashu topping the list with her rocking performance.........😊