Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

applause.thank you all for angini.. (Page 2)

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
shivanee ya it's true.... every morning... after the payers first i just visit this forum through my phone  and see weather there is any new topic, FF, VM about angini.. if there is any thing i will run to my computer....then it will be my jaan....Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86anizorsaveeta24

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Saveeta Very nice post

Anmol and ragini are one unbreakable couple

Whenever i see some scenes of them I feel so nostalgic.
Inthat 4 months  time span post leap they made so many of us feel so loved by their presence.

I was so happy to see Apurva on televioson again and the entry he made was just wnat was expected,
He looked at Ragini in teh dance and dissaperared, I am sure she woudl have felt  her heart skip a beat.

Then the scene where he convinces her all this he did for Tammy's happiness..

All along he  was someone who loved his family and families happines was the main thing..

Ragini also did the same she always thought about her family leaving her own feelings aside..

Selfless nature of Anmol and his love for ragini was always one beauty to admire.
Ragini also was caring for her family she needed some love for herself also and one call to Anmol she would have the smile she had lost for many years

Their is so much to share between these two which was left  quite unfinished in season one
The unbreakable bond and the love which lingers still in their minds needs a new begining which as  viewers need as they never shared their feelings and I hope we get a chance to see this beautiful love between Anmol and Ragini in a second season !

anizorsaveeta24krithikas

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
@bhondu.truly said this couple still amaze me everytime i watch their scenes..

i have watched serials and like some couples but no one beats angini for me..their chemistry was just outstanding.Clap

have missed apoorva on screen as he was on a long break from daily soaps but the day i read the article apu going to enter bidaai cant tell you how i'm happy i was and all smile...Smile

his entry scene and that was it was no looking back as anmol did captured our heart with that particular scene..

the way he came and looked at ragini and disappeared i was all glued to my screen..

we have been with them all along in these 4 months in their jouney but the final destination of it has yet to come..

their journey is only half way and now hoping creatives bring them back and complete it withnboth on a love journey now to their daughter grown up..

really for me they will always remain my magical jodi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorkrithikas

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
savee u r always great ......& ur post r greatest Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
One thing I noticed with Bidaaii post leap, they should a lot of depth in the relastionship  of father and daughters, Be it Tammy and Anmol or Khushi and Alkeh..

Anmol was the strength for Alkeh also so that he could beleieve in understanding his daughter  what she wanted...

Khushi woudl watch Anmol and Tammy's intereaction and run to her papa so that  he would be aliitle like Anmol even in the state of mind he was in..

For Khushi Anmol was the guiding light and her masi ma...

rekha02krithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhondu2010

One thing I noticed with Bidaaii post leap, they should a lot of depth in the relastionship  of father and daughters, Be it Tammy and Anmol or Khushi and Alkeh..

Anmol was the strength for Alkeh also so that he could beleieve in understanding his daughter  what she wanted...

Khushi woudl watch Anmol and Tammy's intereaction and run to her papa so that  he would be aliitle like Anmol even in the state of mind he was in..

For Khushi Anmol was the guiding light and her masi ma...
Well said ... this father /daughter relastionship  infact seems the foundation for season two.. Tammy towards the end of season one would'nt want her dad to leave her even for a minute, so  the creatives need to have this contiuation for a new season as the presnt holds good for a future storyline

anizorsaveeta24krithikas

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
yes i agree the focus and emphasis was given to this extraordinary bond of tammy-anmol in the last epi.

may be a hint and clue wat's expected in season 2..also ragini-anmol relationship where she accepts anmol proposal of marriage and to be with him forever..

these two usp of the show cant be ignored for B2..

so like the SP person said its a climax with open end so here are the two big proof of its continuaton of their season 2..

anizorkrithikas

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Another four and half months done by and we are still here in the hope of seeing the ones we were in awe of for just the same said months. Still waiting and waiting for some news.Smile

krithikassaveeta24

Go to top