Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@bhondu.truly said this couple still amaze me everytime i watch their scenes..

i have watched serials and like some couples but no one beats angini for me..their chemistry was just outstanding.πŸ‘

have missed apoorva on screen as he was on a long break from daily soaps but the day i read the article apu going to enter bidaai cant tell you how i'm happy i was and all smile...😊

his entry scene and that was it was no looking back as anmol did captured our heart with that particular scene..

the way he came and looked at ragini and disappeared i was all glued to my screen..

we have been with them all along in these 4 months in their jouney but the final destination of it has yet to come..

their journey is only half way and now hoping creatives bring them back and complete it withnboth on a love journey now to their daughter grown up..

really for me they will always remain my magical jodi...
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
savee u r always great ......& ur post r greatest πŸ‘

bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One thing I noticed with Bidaaii post leap, they should a lot of depth in the relastionship  of father and daughters, Be it Tammy and Anmol or Khushi and Alkeh..

Anmol was the strength for Alkeh also so that he could beleieve in understanding his daughter  what she wanted...

Khushi woudl watch Anmol and Tammy's intereaction and run to her papa so that  he would be aliitle like Anmol even in the state of mind he was in..

For Khushi Anmol was the guiding light and her masi ma...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bhondu2010

One thing I noticed with Bidaaii post leap, they should a lot of depth in the relastionship  of father and daughters, Be it Tammy and Anmol or Khushi and Alkeh..

Anmol was the strength for Alkeh also so that he could beleieve in understanding his daughter  what she wanted...

Khushi woudl watch Anmol and Tammy's intereaction and run to her papa so that  he would be aliitle like Anmol even in the state of mind he was in..

For Khushi Anmol was the guiding light and her masi ma...

Well said ... this father /daughter relastionship  infact seems the foundation for season two.. Tammy towards the end of season one would'nt want her dad to leave her even for a minute, so  the creatives need to have this contiuation for a new season as the presnt holds good for a future storyline
shanaya28 thumbnail
yes i agree the focus and emphasis was given to this extraordinary bond of tammy-anmol in the last epi.

may be a hint and clue wat's expected in season 2..also ragini-anmol relationship where she accepts anmol proposal of marriage and to be with him forever..

these two usp of the show cant be ignored for B2..

so like the SP person said its a climax with open end so here are the two big proof of its continuaton of their season 2..
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Another four and half months done by and we are still here in the hope of seeing the ones we were in awe of for just the same said months. Still waiting and waiting for some news.😊
shanaya28 thumbnail
so true rekha angini are so fresh in our mind though already so much months gone by..

the wait is long but hope is there after IPL we do get them back to rock the screen again...😊
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so true.. I am wailing to see them on screen... And they just in our mind as unforgeteble jodi.....
shanaya28 thumbnail
@zee..you said unforgettable jodi..magical too as they have spell their magic on the viewers..😊

in less time they have conquered audiences heart  as a couple whereas some leading pair dont happen to create same magic from the beginning..

so thats why they are so fresh in our heart and mind..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Saveeta only in 4 months they have created such an impact on usπŸ‘ that we are always thinking about them.😍

Without much romance the way they created a magic onscreen was unbelievable.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Credit goes to Apurva and Parul for doing such a fantastic acting πŸ‘and mostly through their eyes.😳

Wish to see them back soon πŸ˜ƒand make my life colourful once more.πŸ˜ƒ