India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

applause.thank you all for angini..

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

A five letter name..ANMOL  played by one powerful multitalented actor apoorva..

His lovely wife ragini played by another talented actress parul..

never thought that this character played by apoorva will make us all adore him so much and of course his pairing with parul and giving us our angini...

It will be 2 months  this year since our fav show ended and leaving us with a heartbreak…

Esp missing our fav Jodi angini and their sizzling chemistry on screen..

A big void left by them as the impact of their outstanding acting,chemistry as the  perfect couple cant be easily forgotten..

Yes one magical creation of the bidaai team  as never in such a short span of time  such miracle happened that a new Jodi  have  conquered the audiences heart instantly..…

I was watching two most emotional scenes of angini.. the tammy/anmol scenes in the real father issue..this I wont deny I cried same as the first time..

Second the divorce scene..so heartbreaking watching both suffering anmol almost begging ragini to not let this happen and ragini for her true love on her sacrifice mode ending hurting them both …cant stop my tears watching these scenes…

Really apoorva/parul deserve big applause for such mindblowing emotional scenes emoted with such brilliance …ClapClapClap

Missing them loads but I will say a big THANK YOU to all the friends here who are keeping  the forum so lively by their awesome FFS/VMS/picture post /SIGGIES/AVIS on our dream/magical couple angini..

It's a big solace also a way to keep them memorable in our heart...

keeping hope that one day we get to watch the continuation of the journey of anmol/ragini..

Thumbs up and applause to all you…Thumbs UpClapClapClap....

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jpp06bhondu2010Rehana86poo_sluv_sakshitvmyloverekha02sami01shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Great post saveeta
I too think over those 4months post leap
These two scenes were the most touching ones between Anmol and Ragini
For me Anmol rules LOL

Coz he has enough to compensate Ragini sharing the same screen space..
But thses two instances where she calles him Anmol and he turns around and  the way she from her heart is begging him not to go and he  is like O I wish ragini but if my daughter dose'nt accept me as her father I have no option but to go !!

The hug was so emotional breakdown from Anmol side where he wants to embrace Ragini and just have her in his arms..

The transition from that sensation to reality was a pleasure to capture.

Next The divorce scene I think I would say Parul was excellent.. Over the three years of the show the height of sensitive issues and the emotions she showed in that scene were excellent.

The whole scene went to a different level where si knows that she doesn't want to go through it but she feels its the best for Anmol!!

The  way Anmol was requesting her give a thought abt Tammy coz for him Tammy was the one he is in this house.. since his love for Tammy is what he can live for  and to separate him from Tammy was  just devastation for him

The scenes of Apurva and Parul in both these cases were just excellent and the emotions were so  beautiful now wonder Angini has touched our heart more in these months !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanrekha02luv_sakshisaveeta24

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
wonderful post di Hug....... the two scenes u mentioned, the first one when i heard him say "iss tarahse rishton ko dil se ukharney mein bohot takleef hotey hai" my heart went out for him....his voice modulation did complete justice to the line.....

and the divorce scene, when he extended his hand to hold Khushi's the bg score along with the slow motion, i felt a drop just escaped my eyes, cud absolutely feel his state.....in short, "I love Angini"....there! i said it again.....*sigh*

If any of bidaai team reads this mssg, then here, I am literally begging of you guys to bring back Angini with the continuation of their love story..... You guys have NO idea what you can achieve through this story...... Please give it a thought, we would love to help you out with future story-line...Just start with them and we will take it forwardWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05luv_sakshirekha02sami01saveeta24shanti05

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

A five letter name..ANMOL  played by one powerful multitalented actor apoorva..Actor who emotes every scene beautifully.Clap

His lovely wife ragini played by another talented actress parul..Wow ,she is the best actress in TV nowClap, who can give her best emotions with talented ApurvaBig smile

never thought that this character played by apoorva will make us all adore him so much and of course his pairing with parul and giving us our angini...So True From a true RAGVIR FANEmbarrassed Clap,I became a diehard Angini fanEmbarrassed Clap.HATSOFF to Apurva and Parul for their awesome chemistry they shared onscreen. Embarrassed Embarrassed Clap Clap

It will be 2 months  this year since our fav show ended and leaving us with a heartbreak'I still can not believe how can they end the best running showAngry

Esp missing our fav Jodi angini and their sizzling chemistry on screen..I just spend my time watching their scenes and VMs again and againCry

A big void left by them as the impact of their outstanding acting,chemistry as the  perfect couple cant be easily forgotten..WELL SAIDClap ClapInshort time they made me crazy of themEmbarrassed through their outstanding performanceClap.Clap.I miss them so muchCry 

Yes one magical creation of the bidaai team  as never in such a short span of time  such miracle happened that a new Jodi  have  conquered the audiences heart instantly..'Yes after seeing their sizzling chemistryEmbarrassed not interested to watch any other serialTongue.SUCH WAS THEIR IMPACT ON MEEmbarrassed Embarrassed Clap Clap

I was watching two most emotional scenes of angini.. the tammy/anmol scenes in the real father issue..this I wont deny I cried same as the first time..One of the best sceneClap ,cried watching itCry .Wonderful acting by Angini and Tammy.Clap

Second the divorce scene..so heartbreaking watching both suffering anmol almost begging ragini to not let this happen and ragini for her true love on her sacrifice mode ending hurting them both 'cant stop my tears watching these scenes'I actually dont have guts to see this sceneDead,it will make me very sadCry ,so I avoid seeing this sceneOuch but awesome performance by both of them.Clap

Really apoorva/parul deserve big applause for such mindblowing emotional scenes emoted with such brilliance 'ClapClapClapTRUE Best actors in TV nowClap Clap Clap  and Best jodi too.Clap Clap Embarrassed

Missing them loads but I will say a big THANK YOU to all the friends here who are keeping  the forum so lively by their awesome FFS/VMS/picture post /SIGGIES/AVIS on our dream/magical couple angini..THANK YOU FRIENDS FOR MAKING MY LIFE HAPPY Big smileAS I CANNOT THINK OF NOT COMING TO THIS FORUMSmile, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE AWESOME  CREATIONS.Clap

It's a big solace also a way to keep them memorable in our heart...

keeping hope that one day we get to watch the continuation of the journey of anmol/ragini..Hope to see them soonEmbarrassed

Thumbs up and applause to all you'Clap....WELL SAIDClap ,PLEASE CONTINUE TREATING US THROUGH  OUR ANGINI.Clap Embarrassed

AFTER A SMALL BREAKWink ,ONCE AGAIN A WONDERFUL POST SAVEETHAClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02sami01saveeta24

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
what a beautiful post,and so true what a impact on all of us....

itne kum samaye mein 4 maheena and still the feeling of intense sadness this jodi  brings out in one's mind...
one cant help it but sit and think  about 2 people forced by fate to become humsafar....but.....
it wa sindeed fate that made apu accept thsi role.  as a challenge and it changed course of his and our lives..parul a expressive actress even before ..became a actress of diffrent level altogether..

vision rajan had was just awesome but......why this dream had toshatter.....please god bring them back.....and awesome post saveeta...
loved all ur views mira rehana and shanti

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorRehana86luv_sakshirekha02saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
@all..awesome views.....Clap

guess we still have sooooo much to share about our fav jodi angini..this why they are magical jodi...Day Dreaming

definitely ANMOL rules..one the rajvansh house and second our heart..

just imagine life without anmol in the rajvansh house...inder simply non-existant in the house.vasu her ego and her pride of the rajvansh empire..ragini with two infants and  her jijaji almost a child himself and she alone have to handle them..she would have for sure break down at some point..

the knight in shining armour and pillar of support came and anmol brought happiness along with him and showered it on the rajvansh family..

coming to the two scenes wat a contrast ...first one ragini herself calling him by his name to stop him from leaving..her plead through her tears conveyed it all that without him  life wont be same..

second ragini herself by stupid misunderstanding wanted to throw him out of her life...

the two times anmol angel was here by his side..its tammy herself who called him back and its tammy once more who brought them together in the end.

anmol was right "agar mein iss ghar mein houn toh woh aap ki wajaa se"yes anmol was  related to the rajvansh mostly cos of tammy his daughter..thats why he was ready to leave for her happiness and second time he was not at  all ready to get a divorce cos of his darling princess as it would have hurt her...

yes we want a continuation of their story as they are simply one amazing couple who can capture our heart without any intense romance but being in same frame it does the magic..

chemistrywise they are absolutely perfect and how can we not adore them for this..i think the creatives themselves did not realised that the impact will  be so huge and viewers will love/accept  this couple so much..

yes a dream shattered whose fault the channel or production house in the end it us viewers who suffered the most...the ending did left some hope of its coming back..we know this show is very dear to rajan sir and i'm sure he would love to bring a season 2 back so a request  to him and his creative team do continue angini's story as its really incomplete...

once again big thanks to all of you to keep angini's memory alive in our heart by beautiful creations be it FFS/ VMS/ SIGGIES /PICTURES/ AVIS and of course beautiful views of our out of this world couple angini..

bravo to all...ClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02luv_sakshikrithikas

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
@ Savee:

Another Gr8 post from you Saveeta! Couldn't agree more with what you said...Hats off to both Parul n Apoorva for bringing Angini to life so Beautifully n for making the characters of Ragini n Anmol so believable!! Coincidentally, I was watching the divorce scenes yesterday n i ended up having a lump in my throat...Ragini barely managed to blurt out her words about having enough with Anmol n the "For Show" relationship, though she was broken from within...but Anmol...he was shattered! His world came crashing down in a jiffy...n all this when he was dreaming about Ragini, his Love for her n about talking to her about the gif he left for her after the KC night...fine, he decided to leave for Ragini's sake, but signing the divorce papers was the last thing on Anmol's mind...'coz that would mean that the slightest of hopes of returning back to the RV House, to Ragini, to Tamy n the family would end the very day he left!!

What a scene that was...truly yaar, Angini have made a special place in our hearts in such a short span of time! Miss them so much...really wish Bidaai could go on a L'il longer wit a nice development of the Angini track!! Guess B2 is our only hope now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
All I can say is Amazing posts by all, I have no words Thumbs UpApproveClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

Go to top