Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

~~ The Chit Chat Corner # 3 ~~ (Page 97)

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Good morning friends...........lovely to see you Elle...............reading the updates and sometimes catch a bit if an ad break for my other programme is on...............nothing has changed.............Unhappy

Thanks Aditi... This forum has become kind of deserted hasnt it? I guess most of the oldies (pre-leap members) have stopped watching the show. I guess everyone has shifted to other shows like I have.

phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
hi frnzzzzzzzz  hw r u all????and 
ANU CONGRATSClapClap .may all ur wishes come true.  Hug

and bittu poet priya shreya
etcccccccc where r u all left this placeeeeeeee????Broken HeartLOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Padmpriya

Coolsheetal Goldie
Coolsheetal
Coolsheetal

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Gd Mng to all.....Tongue......Where is the Gang Confused?????

All r busy in Holi preparations kya????.Wink.....

phoo_12

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Originally posted by groucho

Good morning friends...........lovely to see you Elle...............reading the updates and sometimes catch a bit if an ad break for my other programme is on...............nothing has changed.............Unhappy

Thanks Aditi... This forum has become kind of deserted hasnt it? I guess most of the oldies (pre-leap members) have stopped watching the show. I guess everyone has shifted to other shows like I have.

Have you changed to other shows.............which ones??? I am watching nothing in particular but UT...........once April comes..........travel travel travel...........so even if I comment it will mostly be on written updates.

Yes, sadly the forum is depleted.................I read the NAIDL updates which Laado does such a good job of.................watched a couple of funny episodes and thoroughly enjoyed them except it was like watching another serial.............might peep in now and then as Amba is back to solve a murder........now that might be interesting...........but again it is like watching a new serial..........with old faces.Smile

phoo_12

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Good morning.........have a great day and Happy Holi to allSmile
Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Oh guysz ! I cant enjoy holi as my papr is der 2mrw n next also but happy holi 2 al. N dis days anu i hv just becum silent reader. Gudday frnds!
phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Padmpriya

Oh guysz ! I cant enjoy holi as my papr is der 2mrw n next also but happy holi 2 al. N dis days anu i hv just becum silent reader. Gudday frnds!
u still dnt finish u r papers and kal tho holi hai .u dnt hav HOLIday kya???Winkand all the best.

Padmpriya

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Hi Elle,

Nice to see you here after a long time.

Office is just being crazy, so not getting much time to interact. And there's no motivation or inclination either. Don't really watch serials, have really not been an avid serial watcher.
Was watching Phulwa from the start, but somehow the bonding hasn't happened as yet. I am reading a lot and watching lots of movies actually.

As for Adi and Nats, am sure they will come back (hopefully together) if and when they get something worthwhile. After NAIDL, they can't just do anything, I feel. They should do something good, though although that also deserves some luck factor.

Hope you are doing well.
Wishing you all a very Happy Holi.

@ Bittuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12elle45

Go to top