Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

~~ The Chit Chat Corner # 3 ~~ (Page 95)

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
we are still waiting for the DNB counselling..if he gets thru tht thn also things will be fine..or else he will have to put in yet another yr of prep which is super-frustrating..i hope he dsnt have to resort to tht..rt now he is making fun of me,saying he is the house-husband and i am going to be earning..and tht i shud buy him a harley-davidson and biker attire wid my first salary..LOL

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

we are still waiting for the DNB counselling..if he gets thru tht thn also things will be fine..or else he will have to put in yet another yr of prep which is super-frustrating..i hope he dsnt have to resort to tht..rt now he is making fun of me,saying he is the house-husband and i am going to be earning..and tht i shud buy him a harley-davidson and biker attire wid my first salary..LOL

He has a sense of humor.Smile............that is great............believe me that will help him to overcome anything and I will keep my fingers crossed for him.......................better not let my husband see this, he might get ideas in his head WinkWink
anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
yes aditiji,he has a great sense of humour..and the best part is tht i know he isnt jealous of the fact tht i got thru and he dint..i mean,u know how sum guys can be,all male ego..he dsnt have tht..and i appreciate him all the more coz of tht..for him,both of us are equal..there was a tiny nagging thought at the back of my mind tht this might actually change his attitude bt it dint..seriously,i cudnt have thought of anybody better thn him to be wid all my life..now if only this phase finishes off quick and we can get things official once and for all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

yes aditiji,he has a great sense of humour..and the best part is tht i know he isnt jealous of the fact tht i got thru and he dint..i mean,u know how sum guys can be,all male ego..he dsnt have tht..and i appreciate him all the more coz of tht..for him,both of us are equal..there was a tiny nagging thought at the back of my mind tht this might actually change his attitude bt it dint..seriously,i cudnt have thought of anybody better thn him to be wid all my life..now if only this phase finishes off quick and we can get things official once and for all...

It will happen...........at the right time...........till then enjoy..........appreciate............it is not often (specially these days) to find a soulmate..................

Of course, I am old timer married to my childhood love and still happy (despite daily bickering) after what seems like a hundred years of marriage. My children say that the day we stop bickering they will start getting worriedWinkLOLLOL

anu rulz

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
my parents also like tht aditiji..the only problem is tht the timepass bickering gets out of hand at times..and both my parents are too stubborn to accept their faults..bt they still rock as a couple..even if they are fighting,if i say sumthng abt one,the other gets all angry,and i am like 'then y on earth do u fight and give me tension???'..and u know the funniest irony is tht wen my parents are in the middle of sumthng,by sum divine connection,even sugato's parents invariably have a fight..and both of us are on fone telling each other we will not do such things later...Embarrassed
our fights sumhow finsh off within 5 minutes..like i said,neither of us have any ego issues,so one or the other person finishes off the fight immediately..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

grouchotiny15

Coolsheetal Goldie
Coolsheetal
Coolsheetal

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Hey Anu.....Congs Doctor.....Clap.........After such a long time,heard gr8888 news.....Big smile....So,buddy - tighten ur belts for a new way to go....Thumbs Up......Here's for u -

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

& here,we all r dancing n cheering u up -

& don't worry - Sugato will also come up with the best option - Here's wishing luck to him also -

tiny15

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
aww sheetal delightful pics..thanx dear..hoping and double hoping to be able to upgrade my diploma into a degree in the 2nd counselling...there were degree seats bt in dibrugarh,gauwahati and tanjavur..and my dad had put in a strict no for all..so i tuk up the diploma in mumbai..now i hope i get a degree in a decent place by next counselling...i will tell sugato also..muah..how are u these days??

Coolsheetal

Coolsheetal Goldie
Coolsheetal
Coolsheetal

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

aww sheetal delightful pics..thanx dear..hoping and double hoping to be able to upgrade my diploma into a degree in the 2nd counselling...there were degree seats bt in dibrugarh,gauwahati and tanjavur..and my dad had put in a strict no for all..so i tuk up the diploma in mumbai..now i hope i get a degree in a decent place by next counselling...i will tell sugato also..muah..how are u these days??

M fine.......Trying to bring the life back on the track after that horrible incidents occured in the office..Ouch....went to udaipur also..Smile...on 12th Avi b'day was there,but sadly there was a sad demise in his family too,so didn't celebrate the day...Unhappy..I hope,today we will plan sumthing..Embarrassed...

Don't worry,everything will b alrite.....Just hope for the good....

Go to top