Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

~~ The Chit Chat Corner # 3 ~~ (Page 89)

phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sang_hari

I was also missing the gang here but couldn't find time.but whenever i come to this forum all the memories of RaSia  come back and I start wanting  to see them onscreen again , definitely  together.I really miss the beauty  of their chemistry.
yes i do agreee kash they r back with a new soap very earlyErmm aditya is soo irregular on FB and dnt speak of nathasha she rarely comes there Unhappy.hope they come back early witha a BIG BANG .lve to  c them 2 gether Day Dreaming.and v peple cant even c them on any award func. or any other show .they r like they never have been a part of COLORS channel.Confuseddnt u all think so ???hope they both get good oppertunities but 2GEATHER i am possesive abt thisWink.bcoz they do well like that ,hmmmmmm hping fr the best

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sang_hariPadmpriyapoetic

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior, P.O.W Bandi Yuddh Ke BC Winner

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
hi guys
i dn't usually come to this ccc but i just wanted to say that i made a few icons on raghav nd sia in the creation gallery do check them out since i knw that most of u here just adore raghav nd sia

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa_11phoo_12sang_hariPadmpriyapoetictiny15

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Good Morning Gals

Have a great day and a great weekend ahead of you.

@ Phoo and Shreya - I am also missing RaSia a lot and also Adi and Natasha and hope that they come back together soon in some good show. If for that, I have to wait for some more time, I prefer to wait for them. I am also very possessive about them.
@mjht_one - Thanks for the icons, will check them surely.

@ Bittu - Where are you?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12mjht_one

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Hi Gang ...I am sorry for my dis apperance .....

My Laptop crashed and I lost all the data that was saved for meeting   Cry...

I was crying like a kid ....It was my hard work of last 3 months Confused from last 10 days I have not slept peacefully .....

God .kya -kya nahi tha usme maine .....Not a single data recovered ...pure 3 months ka kaam 10 din maine kiya hai ConfusedLOL.

But when today meeting went on a not so bad mode  I am bit releived  .and back with bang Wink

@priya : I am sorry I could not reply to ur PM .but today i will for sure .Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Padmpriyapoetictiny15

phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bittu31

Hi Gang ...I am sorry for my dis apperance .....

My Laptop crashed and I lost all the data that was saved for meeting   Cry...

I was crying like a kid ....It was my hard work of last 3 months Confused from last 10 days I have not slept peacefully .....

God .kya -kya nahi tha usme maine .....Not a single data recovered ...pure 3 months ka kaam 10 din maine kiya hai ConfusedLOL.

But when today meeting went on a not so bad mode  I am bit releived  .and back with bang Wink

@priya : I am sorry I could not reply to ur PM .but today i will for sure .Big smile
its ok bittu .dats wat i was wondering a regular member s sudden dissaperence .b fre i read ur post i was almost dissapointed fr a good reason  really out of mood but after reading ur post i had a BIG CURVE on my face i cldnt help  laughing LOL. actually sorryEvil Smile fr wat happened but the way u tld made me recover my smile  ClapTHANX A LOT FR IT Hug,i am sure everythng wll b alright so dnt worry .ALL IS WELL .and happy 2 c u bavk with a BANG Wink.really u made my dayLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31Padmpriya

Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Hi gudnoon to al. N bittu v were missng u. So dat was d thng why u wer misng . V can undrstand how imp it wud b fr u?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12

phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
i caught to c DHOR one soap .gajender i dnt knw his real name he was doing a roal of heros sisters hubby .he had his mustach gone and acts like a typical damath ,he leaves his wife in her maayki till his brothers marriage just to save his grains lol . and is so money minded it is really different role there 

.peple i dnt want u all to addict to any other serial LOLjust i found it intresting  by the way where r u allllllll  busyyyyyy?????hw was u r day do share Wink
Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Hi phoo! 2day nthng much just preparations for 2mrws maths test actualy wat about u?

Go to top