Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

~~ The Chit Chat Corner # 3 ~~ (Page 88)

phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
good morning gang othr new day njoy .seems i m 1st 2dayWink in the forum 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Padmpriya

sang_hari IF-Dazzler
sang_hari
sang_hari

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Anu-the bandh provided me all the time to read excellent books and see good movies.I saw  good movies like Social Network,Roman Holiday,Merchant of Venice,Sense and Sensibility.

Read books like Pather Panchali,The last of the mughals, Fall of Gaints etc.
I know poet has been active and she has kept me posted as to how uninteresting Laado has become .

Good to hear that our  Doc Anu is happy with her marks  and all the best for the next set of exams.

Aditi-how are  you doing?

Sheetal-I saw u're post and really felt very sad for  your friend's death.Actually feel  terrible for the family for their big loss.C'est la vie.........................people learn to live bearing up all the pain even though they will never be able to forget the person who has left them forever

Pamapriya-hope u're grandad  is alright  now?

To poet and all my friends ,A VERY GOOD MORNING

Edited by sang_hari - 23 February 2011 at 9:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12Padmpriyatiny15

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Good morning sangeeta, long time no see! where have u been all these days?

yeah, the forum has become very dry nowadays, with hardly 3,4 new posts. I catch the soap now and then, though not regularly, but nothing has changed, same smirk of ammaji, same manipulations, same fraud and deceit. Angry

sang_hari

sang_hari IF-Dazzler
sang_hari
sang_hari

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Uma- I  realised long back that VKG is the herione of the story and none of the good souls in the show are going to win ever.there will brief phases when the good will triumph but  that would be like  an oasis in the desert . I stopped watching  the show as I found VKG's manipulations  boring and reptitive.
my mom has come down from chennai and I am enjoying my days with her . along  with this my work and children  have really left me  with little time to do anything else.but I am free for a few days as I have just completed my assignment and will have to wait for the next.I missed all my friends on the forum  and will try to chat up with all of you regularly

tiny15

phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sang_hari

Uma- I  realised long back that VKG is the herione of the story and none of the good souls in the show are going to win ever.there will brief phases when the good will triumph but  that would be like  an oasis in the desert . I stopped watching  the show as I found VKG's manipulations  boring and reptitive.
my mom has come down from chennai and I am enjoying my days with her . along  with this my work and children  have really left me  with little time to do anything else.but I am free for a few days as I have just completed my assignment and will have to wait for the next.I missed all my friends on the forum  and will try to chat up with all of you regularly
assignement??? 

ya i knw this soap has become so dry i stopped watching it .yesdays episode i thot chada wld caught hold of amba and nthng happened as of that sort .by chance i saw it CryWink.happy to c u back 

Padmpriya

sang_hari IF-Dazzler
sang_hari
sang_hari

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Anu-I work part time and that too go to the office only when required.I edit articles and books for a NGO publication.so my requirement would be a a system to work on and the material from my office.this sort of job helps  me to devote time towards my children and at the same  time work at my pace.Thanks a lots Anu and am glad to be back

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12Padmpriyatiny15

Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Hi realy happy to c u al chatng .aftr so long..phoo said it rightly v wer misng al here. So keep going.
sang_hari IF-Dazzler
sang_hari
sang_hari

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
I was also missing the gang here but couldn't find time.but whenever i come to this forum all the memories of RaSia  come back and I start wanting  to see them onscreen again , definitely  together.I really miss the beauty  of their chemistry.

Edited by sang_hari - 24 February 2011 at 1:39am

phoo_12

Go to top