Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

~~ The Chit Chat Corner # 3 ~~ (Page 5)

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Hi Anu,

Welcome back. Am sure you will score very well in your exams. All the best to you!

I think I am inapt to help you with the SHow after the Leap, cos I haven't bothered myself to watch even for a minute.
We just have fun over here.

You may like to read a bit of the threads and then decide as well.

@ Bittu - where art thou?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

thanx aditiji...wassup wid u?wats happening on the show??hows the post-leap track?real bad or ok ok bad??

Well I stopped watching the day Raghav died............I stopped because for me it was the end of a promising serial...............

However, I did watch the last 2 episodes...................

Honestly for me...........both episodes were good, the first one very enjoyable because it had fun and banter which was is so rare in this channel, the 2nd with the usual crying, and Ammaji tirade scenes but still watchable. The only thing is that.... I felt like I was watching a new serial with familiar faces..........somehow not NAIDL...........there are enough memories to remind you that it is NAIDL but even a fairly neutral person like me could not relate it  to the serial pre-leap.

If you can do that then watch it and see if you like it. There are many who like this new format, I think it is personal choice.

I don't know if I will watch it religiously like I used to but may tune in once in a while otherwise the updates are fine for me.Smile
bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RASIA2

thanks bittu loved the track.
sanaa

U r welcome .but its not me who have made it ..I just posted it ..Embarrassed As it has our favorite punching bag ..

BTW .How r u .Hug
bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sang_hari

GM,guys,back after a fantastic trip with friends ..Just a two day trip but had a a wonderful time

Hi .sherya .welcome back Hug......
bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by phoo_12

@Sang hari  i was wondering where hav u vanished LOLso went on a trip

@Bittu   thanx fr the link Hug.i really lve that trackDay Dreamingi knw tose lyrics r so emotionalllllllErmm .but i like that music .Approveand aditya s piks r frm his FB par profile piks rightWink

@Rasia  hpe u r fine todayHug.i mean sanna.

I HAV OBSERVED SME THNG LT ME TL U ALL, IN THIS FORUM ALL OF US R FEMALE LOL.THIS PROVES THAT GIRLS DO A LOT OF BAK BAKLOL.HA HA XCEPT FOR THAT NIPUN WHO  UPDATES VIDIOTongue

U r welcome ...yaa it has all the pics from his FB ...But pics & music do no corelate each other ..they are singing Laddo .but he was ladlaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12poetic

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

thanx aditiji...wassup wid u?wats happening on the show??hows the post-leap track?real bad or ok ok bad??

Well I stopped watching the day Raghav died............I stopped because for me it was the end of a promising serial...............

Honestly for me...........both episodes were good, the first one very enjoyable because it had fun and banter which was is so rare in this channel, the 2nd with the usual crying, and Ammaji tirade scenes but still watchable. The only thing is that.... I felt like I was watching a new serial with familiar faces..........somehow not NAIDL...........there are enough memories to remind you that it is NAIDL but even a fairly neutral person like me could not relate it  to the serial pre-leap.

If you can do that then watch it and see if you like it. There are many who like this new format, I think it is personal choice.

I don't know if I will watch it religiously like I used to but may tune in once in a while otherwise the updates are fine for me.Smile

I second that Aditi! Even I watched friday's episode. It felt like I was watching a new serial. Though all the characters are intact except raghav and sia, with their new looks , seemed totally a different show, though ammaji's attitude remains the same.

The old lady has not reformed even in a miniscule amount after such a horrifying time of fleeing her  empire and the death of her laadla.

So it may appeal to the new and somewhat old viewers, but not to those who have been watching laado from the beginning.

poetic

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

Originally posted by groucho

I second that Aditi! Even I watched friday's episode. It felt like I was watching a new serial. Though all the characters are intact except raghav and sia, with their new looks , seemed totally a different show, though ammaji's attitude remains the same.

The old lady has not reformed even in a miniscule amount after such a horrifying time of fleeing her  empire and the death of her laadla.

So it may appeal to the new and somewhat old viewers, but not to those who have been watching laado from the beginning.

Remorse and Ammaji are not words that come in the same dictionary.Ouch

I found it quite funny to see some of the characters in their city clothes and the new additions are not at all exciting actors except Karan and Jhanvi. But it is just another serial with the usual revenge......, keep women under wraps..... love the grandsons more minus Santosh's son ........women cooking despite hundreds of staff floating around............etc etc etc.........so no message as yet.....................

I will not make further judgments because it may well turn out to be enjoyable...........so to be fair as I am not a regular viewer this is the best I can say based on a 2 episode viewing.

Edited by groucho - 09 January 2011 at 10:59pm
bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

@ Cuddly Cushion - I like that. Maybe he will be that comfy LOL - nice idea!

@ Bittu - Thanks for the link. It's good re. But can't listen to the music from here. SO will have to go home and watch.

Every body is enjoying cheer haran of Raghav but why blame on us onlyWink ...Look uma comes with wonderful names for him .Cuddly Cushion LOL

No need to listen music ...of that video ..u will not like that .watch it on mute mode only LOL.

poetic

Go to top