Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

~~ The Chit Chat Corner # 3 ~~ (Page 19)

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Aditi, I am active only in this thread. I watch the other show, only on and off and now have stopped watching from yesterday. just couldn't tolerate it any more, the evil winning over good. I have had enough of that already in this show.

Now I will just read the update of the other show to know the final outcome  and as far as laado is concerned, i have even stopped that. I am no longer interested to know how much dia suffers at ammaji's hands and taunts.

I am just coming to this thread to chat with my friends.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31poetictiny15

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Groucho,
I saw the soap,but what blooper?,I couldnt find anyDisapproveexcept for Ammaji's pre leap bed in Jogi/Gaji's post leap roomLOL
I was too excited about the "Khanna Saab" I guess to notice anything elseLOLWink
Now I'm dying to see himWink
Since you said there is a blooper,does it have anything to do with the 15yrs stuff?I dont knowConfusedConfused
Please helpOuchLOL
poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by poetic

Don't know about the clebration bit. But since COLORS is bitten by the 'new show' bug, they may be thinking of revamping, though I am not so sure about it. Well, the news could just be a rumour as well, for all we know.
RaSia probably didn't have that share of fan fare and trouble 'cos it was not a llove story only that they were catering to.

As for BP's son and one of RaSia's daughter, there is a likely indication or so (I think) so that the story may be be the same, but still be revamped. Or it could be some other guy as well. But again, trying to think logically (when I can do it), I feel it's best for the CVs to think about it, since they are gfetting paid for the same.

And 'No One Killed Jessica' is a good mmovie, I personally feel they didn't need all these vehicles. But good for Rani and Vidya! It shows that given right scripts, the actresses can also pull films through.

BOLD- Believe me the Tapasya and Veer supporters are celebrating ...............with a Godh bharai....virtual of courseWinkWink

OMG! Ab yehi baaki tha ...
poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
@ Uma - Thanks for being with us. And yes, spending tme with friends is much more interesting than the soaps.

NO point in discussing the soaps here, this thread is OURS and let's enjoy being with each other, than discussing about those moreose soaps. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Yes Poet! As far as , some of us are concerned, the soap is over and done with.

We will do our usual gappa here, with special mention of ur biker boy. Wink ( I don't get proper sleep, if I don't pull ur leg. LOL)

Btw, thinking of going to see NOKJ today. How is it? I remember , reading ur post about it as a good movie.
poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Uma, go for the movie. I liked it and it's worth the money you are going to spend.
And great performances by all.

As for  my Biker Boy, ab kya bolu? Day Dreaming

And now, I don't want you to lose your sleep. WinkLOL

Edited by poetic - 11 January 2011 at 10:33pm
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Groucho,
I saw the soap,but what blooper?,I couldnt find anyDisapproveexcept for Ammaji's pre leap bed in Jogi/Gaji's post leap roomLOL
I was too excited about the "Khanna Saab" I guess to notice anything elseLOLWink
Now I'm dying to see himWink
Since you said there is a blooper,does it have anything to do with the 15yrs stuff?I dont knowConfusedConfused
Please helpOuchLOL

Oh I didn't watch for more than 2 minutes and I saw Gaji's son talking to Sunheri's picture on the wall...........plus of course some crew who were reflected in the glass of the picture.LOLLOL

Who is Khanna...............don't tell me I don't want to know as I don't really want to watch any shows on Colors if I can help it............too much negativity...............although I am watching BV which has its moments.

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

@ Uma - Thanks for being with us. And yes, spending tme with friends is much more interesting than the soaps.

NO point in discussing the soaps here, this thread is OURS and let's enjoy being with each other, than discussing about those moreose soaps. Wink

Oh apologies Poet..............no further mention of any soaps on Indian TV will be addressedUnhappy

Go to top