Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

~~ The Chit Chat Corner # 3 ~~ (Page 18)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bittu31

Good Morning Guys ....

God today I wake up at 8.30 Ermm... Its too cold here ...Wink

Poet : Ur bike is very nice but It would have looked lovely if there was  a biker over it ....Embarrassed
U r behind bike & me behind biker ..LOLWink

I heard that colors top show is going to end within 3 mts .its true kya Tongue

Bittu.............it is amazing...........there are broken hearts on one side.Broken Heart.................celebrations on the otherParty.............I try to discuss logically but when you are so tied up in your love for the characters.............nothing works.Confused

It was not like that somehow in NAIDL..................Sia and Raghav had fans but even those who may not have been were upset with the leap and the stupid ending of  S and R.

anyway although I watched it whenever I could it is probably for the best............this channel certainly has the pick of the creatives.......Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Arrey, you didn't go to work? So you are playing hookey today? LOL

I am behind both Biker and Bike, just want to romanticise the entire concept Day Dreaming

I am missing my RaSia.

And now from the bits and pieces I get, it's a deja vu again.

BP's son and Raia's daughter

Maybe also Gaji's son and some other girl from outside ...

Wacko

@ Bittu - Which top COLORS show are you talking about? The one that starts with a Vowel? Wink

I just want Adi and Natasha to be back together.

Really, I watched the 2 episodes last week, never got a feeling about that...........but maybe that is because it had more entertainment value with Rani and Vidya promoting their film.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Don't know about the clebration bit. But since COLORS is bitten by the 'new show' bug, they may be thinking of revamping, though I am not so sure about it. Well, the news could just be a rumour as well, for all we know.
RaSia probably didn't have that share of fan fare and trouble 'cos it was not a llove story only that they were catering to.

As for BP's son and one of RaSia's daughter, there is a likely indication or so (I think) so that the story may be be the same, but still be revamped. Or it could be some other guy as well. But again, trying to think logically (when I can do it), I feel it's best for the CVs to think about it, since they are gfetting paid for the same.

And 'No One Killed Jessica' is a good mmovie, I personally feel they didn't need all these vehicles. But good for Rani and Vidya! It shows that given right scripts, the actresses can also pull films through.

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
HI all! Good morning!

Enjoying the sun shine here after the severe ,biting cold for a week. Though the temp is still low, the sun makes it bearable. Smile

bittu31

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Playing hookey ...and me ........I am not so lucky .reached office in hurry  & totally messed that too a 1 hr late LOL .

Yaa  the same show that starts with vowel .. .LOL

As far as news about laddo is concerned I heared from office staff that even sunheri is dead Angry .They were not able to find replacement for her ....that's why killed her ..Ouch Hamari dono jodiyo ko nazar laga di ...Angry..

And what else u expect them to show. same story again ..

when they had chance to show some thing good & different instead they preferred to take leap ...Angry

poetic

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Don't know about the clebration bit. But since COLORS is bitten by the 'new show' bug, they may be thinking of revamping, though I am not so sure about it. Well, the news could just be a rumour as well, for all we know.
RaSia probably didn't have that share of fan fare and trouble 'cos it was not a llove story only that they were catering to.

As for BP's son and one of RaSia's daughter, there is a likely indication or so (I think) so that the story may be be the same, but still be revamped. Or it could be some other guy as well. But again, trying to think logically (when I can do it), I feel it's best for the CVs to think about it, since they are gfetting paid for the same.

And 'No One Killed Jessica' is a good mmovie, I personally feel they didn't need all these vehicles. But good for Rani and Vidya! It shows that given right scripts, the actresses can also pull films through.

BOLD- Believe me the Tapasya and Veer supporters are celebrating ...............with a Godh bharai....virtual of courseWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

HI all! Good morning!

Enjoying the sun shine here after the severe ,biting cold for a week. Though the temp is still low, the sun makes it bearable. Smile

Hi, good to see you on this thread..................Wink

bittu31

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

HI all! Good morning!

Hi Uma, welcome. DO check the pic of the bike I posted yesterday. Wink

And comment.

Cuddly Cushion - LOLEmbarrassedLOL. I love it!

Go to top