Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

~~ The Chit Chat Corner # 3 ~~ (Page 135)

phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coolsheetal

Originally posted by sang_hari

hi guys,
back after a long time.was on vacation and the schedule was hectic as i was in  mom's and in-law's place.couldn't keep up with all of u.so what's new here

Oye,Shreya...Shocked...Welcum back...Hug...First of all - Wish U Many Many Happy Returns of the Day...Dancing...Missing our gang like hell...CryCry...u know,since a month i haven't posted in the forum...Unhappy..This is a deserted area now without our Rasia...DeadDead...U tell,howz ur trip Tongue ???????

My fingers crossed that again we all meet in the forum Smile - every 1 is missing from here - u,me,poet,anu,bittu,elle,aneesha,megha,jaya,shilpa n all others...Cry... 
hi shreya and sheetal how r u both  ??? 

shreya -MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DEAR belatedly Clap.really i frgt .i remember that there was some one elses b'day after mine .i checked out many times .and y'day nite i remembered D'oh.this month we have laado priya  s b'day tooo .

me njoying NAIDL in teluguWinkLOL

.dream-catcher. IF-Stunnerz
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iqbal_loverAnee

hi how are you guys? i'm Anam 
Hii Anam hoew r u??
Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phoo_12

Originally posted by Coolsheetal

Originally posted by sang_hari

hi guys,
back after a long time.was on vacation and the schedule was hectic as i was in mom's and in-law's place.couldn't keep up with all of u.so what's new here

</div>

<div>

Oye,Shreya...Shocked...Welcum back...Hug...First of all - Wish U Many Many Happy Returns of the Day...Dancing...Missingour gang like hell...CryCry...u know,since a month i haven't posted in the forum...Unhappy..This is a deserted area now without our Rasia...DeadDead...U tell,howz ur trip Tongue???????

My fingers crossed that again we all meet in the forum Smile- every 1 is missing from here - u,me,poet,anu,bittu,elle,aneesha,megha,jaya,shilpa n all others...Cry...
hi shreya and sheetal how r u both ???

shreya -MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DEAR belatedly Clap.really i frgt .i remember that there was some one elses b'day after mine .i checked out many times .and y'day nite i rememberedD'oh.this month we have laado priya s b'day tooo .

me njoying NAIDL in teluguWinkLOL
hi anu hv wished u just check ur scrapbook n sangeeta di too . I thought u might b busy n i checkd chit chat corner for u alls sign but u wer not der n nw saw ur post. Anyways happy BiRthDAy. Enjoy rain.
YashDasGuptaFan IF-Dazzler
YashDasGuptaFan
YashDasGuptaFan

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Hi Pooja i'm f9 nd u?? come on cc  when you are free? 
.dream-catcher. IF-Stunnerz
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Hi Anam i m fine too
I am free right now or we can talk in evening too
sang_hari IF-Dazzler
sang_hari
sang_hari

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
thanks a lot Anu and sheetal for the wishes.I have just started seeing the telugu version of laado and am enjoying every bit of it as i understand telugu well.so will try to post properly from today .
Anu -belated birthday wishes .
sheetal-u also keep in touch and how is your raghav doing.is u're love story going great guns?

Priya-thanks a lot for the wishes and have PMed u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12

Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Nice to c u sangeetha di here. How r u n how doing? Nw where lado in telgu has reachd?
Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Nice to c u sangeetha di here. How r u n how doing? Nw where lado in telgu has reachd?gve sum dialogues from dat n in hindi conversion too.

Go to top