Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

~~ The Chit Chat Corner # 3 ~~ (Page 125)

Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Gurgao is place wer rasia came na sumali di? How nice its fr u?

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Padmpriya

Yes, Rasia visited one of the malls here, in gurgaon.

We love it here, it is very close to Delhi airport, just half an hour. The city is full of malls, sky scrapers, just like an international city. Sometimes, when I see outside from my 14th floor apartment, I feel like I am living in a foreign country.

But every city has its own +s and -s. Gurgaon has too. I have lived in almost all parts of India, except northeastern. Whereever I have lived, I have always made lot of friends. But , I find, in Gurgaon, people are not that friendly. Many of them are a little snobbish and are very class conscious.
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

Yes, Rasia visited one of the malls here, in gurgaon.

We love it here, it is very close to Delhi airport, just half an hour. The city is full of malls, sky scrapers, just like an international city. Sometimes, when I see outside from my 14th floor apartment, I feel like I am living in a foreign country.

But every city has its own +s and -s. Gurgaon has too. I have lived in almost all parts of India, except northeastern. Whereever I have lived, I have always made lot of friends. But , I find, in Gurgaon, people are not that friendly. Many of them are a little snobbish and are very class conscious.

True enough about Gurgaon...my daughter and son-in-law live in Gurgaon and for the moment so does my son...he hates it!!!!!!!!! and they love it...but that is probably because they have moved from Mumbai where getting to work and back took them 5 hrs whereas here it takes them 15-20 minutes...so more time spent at home but certainly lacking in cultural events and full of malls...we spend one month with them every year in the winter and just love sitting on their terrace and watching  the world go by from their 10th floor.

RaSia came to the Ambience Mall...ask meWink
sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
    Thats right Aditi! This is one of the reasons we love  gurgaon. My husband's office is just 5 mins drive from  home.  And almost all the malls have multiplexes, so you can plan a movie anytime. no prior reservations, no buying tickets in black .

So, though I love gurgaon for its comforts, it is not a safe city like , say, mumbai or chennai.

Yeah, rasia came to Ambience Mall. Though , I know abt it , I didn't go to see them, as I thought I am past that age to go gaga over celebrities. Embarrassed

Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Ya nice frndz! N nyone frm u visitd then tel me how dey luk like d same?n wat else dey did?
sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Ya nice frndz! N nyone frm u visitd then tel me how dey luk like d same?n wat else dey did?

Priya! It seems, you haven't still gotten over them! Smile
Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Means wat dear?? I hvnt met them personaly re dats why?
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

Thats right Aditi! This is one of the reasons we love  gurgaon. My husband's office is just 5 mins drive from  home.  And almost all the malls have multiplexes, so you can plan a movie anytime. no prior reservations, no buying tickets in black .

So, though I love gurgaon for its comforts, it is not a safe city like , say, mumbai or chennai.

Yeah, rasia came to Ambience Mall. Though , I know abt it , I didn't go to see them, as I thought I am past that age to go gaga over celebrities. Embarrassed

Oh my dear if you are over the age then I am over the hill...and frankly in my career I have met so many Hollywood and other stars...I believe it is better to see them on celluloid than in real life...keeps that certain aura about them...Smile Anyway too old and too busy for all that now.Smile

Edited by groucho - 03 May 2011 at 4:38am

Go to top