Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

~~ The Chit Chat Corner # 3 ~~ (Page 121)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

i have to go in the evening aditiji..and travel a LOT..its funny how i travel for a total of almost 4 hrs for a 2 hr session..other thn tht i have a week of free time..my semester will start frm next monday..after tht i will become a mehman only on the forum..

I am going to be off more than on too...travel time (work-wise) has started so it is bye bye TV for a while...but will read the updates. Do you live in Mumbai...your travel time makes it sound like that...I know how much my daughter hated the travel in Mumbai...happily she has left the city, although I think she secretly misses it...Smile

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
ya i live in mumbai..have to go to byculla frm andheri and the worst part is i have change the train at dadar stn which i can very shamelessly declare as the scariest place i have been to..i take one step out of the train and the ladies push me 5 steps back..Wacko
i tried everything frm diff buses to finally train and still take so much time..life is sad rt now..plus i have gym in the morning..bt last 2 months i have spent doing NOTHING..loved this time after results and before hospital session starts..
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

ya i live in mumbai..have to go to byculla frm andheri and the worst part is i have change the train at dadar stn which i can very shamelessly declare as the scariest place i have been to..i take one step out of the train and the ladies push me 5 steps back..Wacko
i tried everything frm diff buses to finally train and still take so much time..life is sad rt now..plus i have gym in the morning..bt last 2 months i have spent doing NOTHING..loved this time after results and before hospital session starts..

Oh my dear, that sounds awful...I used to worry my heart out when my daughter used to take the train...do be careful...and keep searching for alternative methods, I hope soon it will get better...maybe you will move to another city???Day DreamingDay Dreaming where things will be easier and above all safer.Smile
anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
bt the thing is tht i love the city..yes trains,i can do widout bt otherwise mumbai is the best place ever..nobody bothers u,no split second judgements bt people,people are nice in general..and its quite safe..aditiji i was in delhi for a few months after i finished MBBS for coaching,believe me,even at 8 or 9 at night the place wud get filled wid wierd scary guys..my maasi wud come specially to pick me up frm class at tht time..
Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
I read somwher that natasha has signd for punjabi movie is it true?
poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Hey, the travel in Mumbai is literally killing.  I tarvel by bus from Thane to Worli (my workplace) and have to depend on auto as well - the travel time is literally maddening and so is the traffic.  But I guess now I have got used to it.

Will agree with Anu though - Mumbai is a much safer place. SOmehow the idea of settling down in Delhi doesn't appeal to me at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzPadmpriya

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Heyy everyone! How's everyone on the forums doing? Am back after a loongg time.

So, I have some good news for all Adi fans! Read the latest TellyBuzz story on IF? If not, go read it now:

Yes, our Adi is coming back very soon (tentatively though)... I just hope Natasha gets to be the lead... the role seems very suitable for her Smile

Edited: I'm sorry, just went to the forums and saw everyone's known since a few days LOL Guess I was living under a rock. Anyway, it's good news, hope this serial does really really well, just for Adi's sake. Big smile

Edited by elle45 - 25 April 2011 at 5:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12PadmpriyagrouchopoeticAshis

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Yes Elle, for Adi's sake, it's good news.
But we have to wait and find out if its good news, for our sake.

And yep, the role will suit Natasha to a T. Let's hope for the best.

Guys, thoda prayer bhi chalega ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12elle45Padmpriya

Go to top