Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

~~ The Chit Chat Corner # 3 ~~ (Page 12)

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
@ Uma - Shreya is not on a holiday. Spoke to her for half an hr now. She was damn tired, so she didn't update.

I am not the official updater. I updated because I always find that most shows don't have initial updaters and later, one cannot follow the story.

@ Phoo - I am not going to get addicted, don't worry. If I can stop watching Laado (which I used to put up with for RaSia, despite the torture), I can do anything! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12bittu31

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Poetic - I read the update and it was really good... thinking of watching that serial

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adinats07

Poetic - I read the update and it was really good... thinking of watching that serial

Haila, not you Veena.

Shocked
adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by adinats07

Haila, not you Veena.

Shocked

Big smile 1st part where in u mentioned the grown part,  i liked it  and you wrote it very nicely Clap Hence intresting laga... So thinking of watching it...
anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

Originally posted by bittu31

LOL
Originally posted by anu rulz

hey all u guys...me is back!!!!!!all India finished yest..do not ask me how it was coz i have no idea!!please please please put in a prayer for both sugato and me coz we both really really really need to clear this exam to get a move on our lives..ok so now since most of u are online rt now update me on wats happeniing wid all of u and wassup wid the show!!i havent seen any tv except masterchef on weekends past couple months...

Hi Anu.... Missed u so much Hug  Don't worry u & ur sugato will do well in Exams Embarrassed..And we want great party after that ..Big smile ..

Good u have not watched the show before 1 month of leap .it has many Medical bloopers Confused u would have forgotten ur medical science LOLLOL Aur pata nahi kahi exam maine laddo ka effect aa jata toh kya hota LOL

After leap I have not watched but as per updates .its same story Ammaji not changed a bit and they have destroyed our both the couples : Rasia as well as Gaj heri .sunheri is vanished ...Confused

Yes, anu! Good that you missed all those episodes. As bittu says, you will surely forget the  knowledge you have gained after 5 years of slogging. Bloopers after bloopers, infact ,we forgot to count. LOL

I am sure, you and sugato will come out in flying colors, Clap
thanx guys...am still not going to be very active coz i have exams till the end of feb,the last being my holy grail of NIMHANS..bt will not disappear again..and a very big hi to all the new people am seeing here..hope everyone has a great time..love all u guys..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Good Anu. All the best for your Holy Gral. And maybe you will be back by the time Adi and Natasha are back together as well.

@ Veena - Yes that part was good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phoo_12

hi every one hw r u allHug and i think few of r frnz r missing Ermmand few of them gave a good entryParty but BITTU is alwas active as ever LOL.poet and shreya missingErmm.kya hoa no bak bak.but this is too much 4 days10 pgs going good sure to stat a new threadLOL

Hi .what's ur name ....

I am already missing Rasia .so don't want to miss my friends here .Embarrassed..That's why even after stopped watching show I am still in the forumBig smile..

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bittu31

SO wassup?

What happened poet .why r u so dull today Hug

Too much work pressure. Have been playing hookey and not concentrating on work.

Since I'm answerable to my Regional Director, I thought I should stay away and work.

But yes Uma, missing my Bikey Boy and his Babe Confused

U play hockey Embarrassed .so nice yaar ... & when it comes to answer the Boss its better we are complete from our sides ...LOL ..

ANd biker boy must have went to laddak in his bike with biker babe ...LOL

Go to top