Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

~~ The Chit Chat Corner # 3 ~~ (Page 114)

sang_hari IF-Dazzler
sang_hari
sang_hari

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
GM,all of you.after a long time I have been regular in the  forums for the last 4 days.looks  like RaSia have dragged me back here.Smile

@aditi,poet-if u look at all the new shows and the selection of the actors for for themShocked,u will know why these two aren't doing any show.hope these two  get good shows and come back with a bang

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12anu rulzpoetic

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Morning friends..............have a wonderful day.......Smile
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sang_hari

GM,all of you.after a long time I have been regular in the  forums for the last 4 days.looks  like RaSia have dragged me back here.Smile

@aditi,poet-if u look at all the new shows and the selection of the actors for for themShocked,u will know why these two aren't doing any show.hope these two  get good shows and come back with a bang

I rarely watch the ones I used to watch so new shows are out for me...............but seeing the quality of the shows.............I hope for them.........they will get a role in some film...........and stay out of the TV medium unless a great script by an accomplished director can be made.................I think all the shows today which started of with so much promise............have just gone downhill.

If truth is to be told I find Aditya the better actor and with his appearance it is sad the films have not approached him............but Bollywood is rather an insular family........hard to get in.ConfusedOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poetic

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
@ Shreya - I know what you are saying. Most of the Shows start with promise but then fall like nine pins.

I just hope they get some good script to work on. WOuld prefer to watch an intense love story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sang_hari

phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
good morning every one 

after many dayzzz forum is full to in JOSH nice to c everyone active here

first ven i saw ADI and NATS pik on the forum i thot they r back but .........i was happy to here nats and adi r still together

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sang_haripoetic

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Amen to that Phoo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12sang_hari

sang_hari IF-Dazzler
sang_hari
sang_hari

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
@aditi-I really hope These two get good shows of films.Like you pointed out,getting a good role is a tough proposition.so they will have to wait until something good comes along.I have friends in the Television industry(regional and the hindi)who keep commenting on the bad selection of actors for the new shows.one need not watch these shows to comment, just watching their promos will give the viewers a fair idea about the content and their acting skills.

@poet-amen to that and will send  sugar free rasgullas to u once that happens

@phoo-me too.happy about them being good friends
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sang_hari

@aditi-I really hope These two get good shows of films.Like you pointed out,getting a good role is a tough proposition.so they will have to wait until something good comes along.I have friends in the Television industry(regional and the hindi)who keep commenting on the bad selection of actors for the new shows.one need not watch these shows to comment, just watching their promos will give the viewers a fair idea about the content and their acting skills.

@poet-amen to that and will send  sugar free rasgullas to u once that happens

@phoo-me too.happy about them being good friends

I think it is so sad that these two who are probably amongst the most attractive and better actors have been without a job for so long................Maybe it was not a pleasant ending of contracts and these channels can be very nasty when that happens..........I wish them the very best and hope they are rewarded well with their next roles.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12Padmpriyaanu rulzpoetic

Go to top