Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

~~ The Chit Chat Corner # 3 ~~ (Page 102)

Coolsheetal Goldie
Coolsheetal
Coolsheetal

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Hey Gang..Tongue..Gd evng.to all and sorry for disappearing....Unhappy....Actually,year ending is on the final countdown so samajh hi nahi aata - kab kaam shuru hota hai kab khatam aur next bunch again ready...Dead....I hope,all the work gets finished on time......

Hey - Anu....congs,Doctor....Dancing......So u r ready to pack ur bags for the new journey....All the Best Thumbs Up !!!!!!!!

Wheres all Shreya,Bittu,Poet n all Confused ???????

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

@ Elle - I am thinking of another RaSia VM, can't think of making VMs with anybody else. I miss them so much and sometimes feel bad for the shabby treatment they got. But sometimes I keep the faith that God has some bigger and better plans for them and they will surely get something good. I am waiting for them to come together and am not planning to get hooked onto any show as of now.

Oh, I'll be looking forward to the VM, if you make one. Even I feel really bad for them. I think Colors should have compensated by taking them in some new show, together or separately. Anyway Colors is coming up with new shows.

Just read that now even Amba will die on the show.... seems that they will kill off everyone except Ammaji, and the show will go on forever.
anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
yes they are killing off amba now..it seems sikha is getting married and had already told thm she is leaving..so finally there is ammaji and her excuses for human sons left..its a typical colors show anyways...thank goodness i dnt follow it now..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12Ashistiny15

phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
hi good morning gang Hug 

and welcom back SHHETAL .nice to c u back .mein ne sotcha tha ki tum kise kaam se buzy hagay hagi .but u r back and pata nahi shreya  bittu poet kaha chale gay vo b kise kaam ki chakar me hongeeeeee ,hpe they come back 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Padmpriya

phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

yes they are killing off amba now..it seems sikha is getting married and had already told thm she is leaving..so finally there is ammaji and her excuses for human sons left..its a typical colors show anyways...thank goodness i dnt follow it now..
YAAAAA EVEN I READ THAT and i am happy that dia and janu will knw the truth and i am sure jhanvi will nt leave any chance to make ammaji feel soory fr wat she hav done .Winkbut a i am happy that i hav given up cing this soapppppLOL
anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
seriously anu,the worst part abt the leap was tht ALL the evil characters were prospering and ALL the good characters were either killed off,sent off to God-knows-where or converted into wimps or majboor ones..the attitude is only negative..and frankly i dnt see the magic of the show anymore,even wid amba there..its not the laado i used to like..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12Ashis

Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Ya frankly speakng@anu n anu rulz i hv stoppd watchng show d day sia was left at hospital n raghav den came 2 amba n sia died aftrwards . Dat was d point i felt betrayd v wer made to vote by cvs 2 choose mukhya wat use? Aftr dat i only glimsd at shw nt complete shw. But nw il just catch janvi amba dia amma reunion part n c d fire in dia janvi .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12Ashis

phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
hi good morning frnzzzzzzzz

i hpe to c everyone on this forum by  nxt week it has been many dayz and many of them r out W*H sme wrk Unhappykaaaash meri iccha puri hogayyyyyyyWink.dekhthi hai howz my LUCK

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Padmpriya

Go to top