Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Good Morning friends............have a lovely day😊
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys,everyone in the greatest mood coz of the match yest i see...congrats to all..
groucho thumbnail
I sat through the entire Indian innings with my hands over my eyes hoping that would stop the wickets from falling............maybe it did help who knows.........we won!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

I sat through the entire Indian innings with my hands over my eyes hoping that would stop the wickets from falling............maybe it did help who knows.........we won!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

yup same here my entire family was in frnt of the IDIOT BOX(NT FR YESDAY)and watched till our eyes poped out πŸ˜‰.there was sme one on the door and we really struglled hard to ga and open the door wen it was sme sale's man we were like wattttttt😑 and he was like wicketss.???.so xciting .i wld nt miss aus.batting also but there was no powere fr sme time .i was in frnt f the tv cheering them lol.πŸ˜†&supprting them wen my dad lst hpe after many of the good players leftπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³bt still waiting fr nxt one really gonna b hard

groucho thumbnail
Unfortunately we have some way to go and all the teams left are great teams so we cannot relax..................but we can cheer, hope and keep our fingers crossed.😊
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi frnds! No one nw! Chay me kya hai? Ha ha ......
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Gang..πŸ˜›..Gd evng.to all and sorry for disappearing....πŸ˜”....Actually,year ending is on the final countdown so samajh hi nahi aata - kab kaam shuru hota hai kab khatam aur next bunch again ready...🀒....I hope,all the work gets finished on time......

Hey - Anu....congs,Doctor..........So u r ready to pack ur bags for the new journey....All the Best πŸ‘πŸΌ !!!!!!!!

Wheres all Shreya,Bittu,Poet n all πŸ˜• ???????
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

@ Elle - I am thinking of another RaSia VM, can't think of making VMs with anybody else. I miss them so much and sometimes feel bad for the shabby treatment they got. But sometimes I keep the faith that God has some bigger and better plans for them and they will surely get something good. I am waiting for them to come together and am not planning to get hooked onto any show as of now.

Oh, I'll be looking forward to the VM, if you make one. Even I feel really bad for them. I think Colors should have compensated by taking them in some new show, together or separately. Anyway Colors is coming up with new shows.

Just read that now even Amba will die on the show.... seems that they will kill off everyone except Ammaji, and the show will go on forever.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes they are killing off amba now..it seems sikha is getting married and had already told thm she is leaving..so finally there is ammaji and her excuses for human sons left..its a typical colors show anyways...thank goodness i dnt follow it now..
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi good morning gang πŸ€— 

and welcom back SHHETAL .nice to c u back .mein ne sotcha tha ki tum kise kaam se buzy hagay hagi .but u r back and pata nahi shreya  bittu poet kaha chale gay vo b kise kaam ki chakar me hongeeeeee ,hpe they come back