Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: poetic

Hi Elle,

Nice to see you here after a long time.

Office is just being crazy, so not getting much time to interact. And there's no motivation or inclination either. Don't really watch serials, have really not been an avid serial watcher.
Was watching Phulwa from the start, but somehow the bonding hasn't happened as yet. I am reading a lot and watching lots of movies actually.

As for Adi and Nats, am sure they will come back (hopefully together) if and when they get something worthwhile. After NAIDL, they can't just do anything, I feel. They should do something good, though although that also deserves some luck factor.

Hope you are doing well.
Wishing you all a very Happy Holi.

@ Bittuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Poet.... First, Happy Holi to you! 😃 Next.... I was so hoping that you'd shifted to another show, so I could follow you there for your ammaaaziiing VMs! I guess, nothing really can be made on Phulwa can it? 😆  I'll just have to wait till AdiNats come back to TV.

You know, this is the only thing I don't like about the Indian TV industry. That there are very long running shows, and loads of newcomers. That leaves very little opportunity for a person to come back with another show with a lead role. Plus, once you come in an elder role, you're pretty much stuck with old roles for life... no matter how young you are in real life.
It's very sad.... this way the shelf life of even very talented actors is drastically reduced.  

But yes, they will hopefully come back with very good roles, hopefully on a leading channel. 😊
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys a very happy holi..aneesha aa gayi..yahoo..i hunted her down on the SGP forum..yaar yahan par aati reh..most of us dnt follow the show anymore bt hang out here just like tht..shreya is again busy kya guys??
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: phoo_12

hiiii poet🤗

hope u njoy this holi with ALL U R FRNZZZ i remember u tellng that many f ur frnz dissapered i hpe this one will b a special for u .hpe all u r frnz appear just like sme miraccle.hi anu,poetic, bittu, shreya n othrs do share wat masti u did ahhh.....❤️

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi anu, poetic,bittu shreya n othrs how u enjoyd? Masti keli nay!do share!
Originally posted by: phoo_12

hiiii poet🤗

hope u njoy this holi with ALL U R FRNZZZ i remember u tellng that many f ur frnz dissapered i hpe this one will b a special for u .hpe all u r frnz appear just like sme miraccle.❤️

phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 hi gang good morning hav a great week ahead and hw did u all n joy the festival of colorsssssss???

i told uall  i dnt lke playng W*H colors i get afraid may b b coz i dint try playing😉.lekin is bar my maid she came with gulal in her hands and ........ i had it on my face fr the 1st time in my life 😆.but it dint last fr mre than 5 min 😆.but it was nice .hw did u n joy???

i was waiting to ccc ADI AND NATS ON colors holi party .but there werent there .many of the pre leap cast was on the sets but rasia were missingggggg .last time i saw the entire show just fr them .😆.i dint frget it still .i knw i am so crazy😆😆.kya karoo??😉missing them BADLY😔
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey friends,

A very Happy Holi to all of you. Hope you all had a great time.

DIdn't get to play Holi this time as well; haven't been playing for nearly 3 years now once I shifted out of my home town. Guess haven't made many friends in this city, what with the back-breaking schedules. I miss playing with gulaal ...

@ Elle - I am thinking of another RaSia VM, can't think of making VMs with anybody else. I miss them so much and sometimes feel bad for the shabby treatment they got. But sometimes I keep the faith that God has some bigger and better plans for them and they will surely get something good. I am waiting for them to come together and am not planning to get hooked onto any show as of now.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Phoo - You are not crazy. Last time many of us watched for RaSia and Adi-Natasha.
This year, Natasha mentioned on her FB that she couldn't attend because she had some work. AFter that, I didn't think of watching the SHow even for a minute.
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi frnzzzzzzzzzz no one here ????how did u all njoy the weekend ?? and how r u alllllllllll ???

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Morning all............have a great day..........
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys..mera admission ho gaya..finished all formalities yest after 3 chakkars of the hospital..govt office staff is a pain i tell u..and i have to make yet another chakkar to get a couple documents back frm thm..how was everybody's weekend??