Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi realy happy to c u al chatng .aftr so long..phoo said it rightly v wer misng al here. So keep going.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was also missing the gang here but couldn't find time.but whenever i come to this forum all the memories of RaSia  come back and I start wanting  to see them onscreen again , definitely  together.I really miss the beauty  of their chemistry. Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

I was also missing the gang here but couldn't find time.but whenever i come to this forum all the memories of RaSia  come back and I start wanting  to see them onscreen again , definitely  together.I really miss the beauty  of their chemistry.

yes i do agreee kash they r back with a new soap very earlyπŸ€” aditya is soo irregular on FB and dnt speak of nathasha she rarely comes there πŸ˜”.hope they come back early witha a BIG BANG .lve to  c them 2 gether 😍.and v peple cant even c them on any award func. or any other show .they r like they never have been a part of COLORS channel.πŸ˜•dnt u all think so ???hope they both get good oppertunities but 2GEATHER i am possesive abt thisπŸ˜‰.bcoz they do well like that ,hmmmmmm hping fr the best
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi guys
i dn't usually come to this ccc but i just wanted to say that i made a few icons on raghav nd sia in the creation gallery do check them out since i knw that most of u here just adore raghav nd sia
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good Morning Gals

Have a great day and a great weekend ahead of you.

@ Phoo and Shreya - I am also missing RaSia a lot and also Adi and Natasha and hope that they come back together soon in some good show. If for that, I have to wait for some more time, I prefer to wait for them. I am also very possessive about them.
@mjht_one - Thanks for the icons, will check them surely.

@ Bittu - Where are you?
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Gang ...I am sorry for my dis apperance .....

My Laptop crashed and I lost all the data that was saved for meeting   😭...

I was crying like a kid ....It was my hard work of last 3 months πŸ˜• from last 10 days I have not slept peacefully .....

God .kya -kya nahi tha usme maine .....Not a single data recovered ...pure 3 months ka kaam 10 din maine kiya hai πŸ˜•πŸ˜†.

But when today meeting went on a not so bad mode  I am bit releived  .and back with bang πŸ˜‰

@priya : I am sorry I could not reply to ur PM .but today i will for sure .πŸ˜ƒ
phoo_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Hi Gang ...I am sorry for my dis apperance .....

My Laptop crashed and I lost all the data that was saved for meeting   😭...

I was crying like a kid ....It was my hard work of last 3 months πŸ˜• from last 10 days I have not slept peacefully .....

God .kya -kya nahi tha usme maine .....Not a single data recovered ...pure 3 months ka kaam 10 din maine kiya hai πŸ˜•πŸ˜†.

But when today meeting went on a not so bad mode  I am bit releived  .and back with bang πŸ˜‰

@priya : I am sorry I could not reply to ur PM .but today i will for sure .πŸ˜ƒ

its ok bittu .dats wat i was wondering a regular member s sudden dissaperence .b fre i read ur post i was almost dissapointed fr a good reason  really out of mood but after reading ur post i had a BIG CURVE on my face i cldnt help  laughing πŸ˜†. actually sorry😈 fr wat happened but the way u tld made me recover my smile  πŸ‘THANX A LOT FR IT πŸ€—,i am sure everythng wll b alright so dnt worry .ALL IS WELL .and happy 2 c u bavk with a BANG πŸ˜‰.really u made my dayπŸ˜†
Padmpriya thumbnail
Hi gudnoon to al. N bittu v were missng u. So dat was d thng why u wer misng . V can undrstand how imp it wud b fr u?
phoo_12 thumbnail
i caught to c DHOR one soap .gajender i dnt knw his real name he was doing a roal of heros sisters hubby .he had his mustach gone and acts like a typical damath ,he leaves his wife in her maayki till his brothers marriage just to save his grains lol . and is so money minded it is really different role there 

.peple i dnt want u all to addict to any other serial πŸ˜†just i found it intresting  by the way where r u allllllll  busyyyyyy?????hw was u r day do share πŸ˜‰
Padmpriya thumbnail
Hi phoo! 2day nthng much just preparations for 2mrws maths test actualy wat about u?