Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey poet,u like playing games na?do u pay RPGs?
there is an amazing game called 3 stars of destiny..u can torrent it..its over a 100 hrs of pure fun..
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumali

Thanks Aditi!

Oh, so I guessed it right. Was he a dachshund? We had a golden retriever, but we had to give her off to our friend due to some reasons. I used to miss her a lot earlier, but now I have gotten over it.

Now my daughter is telling me to get a dog, as I am feeling lonely with out my kids staying with me, but I don't want have the patience now to train a puppy all over again.

Yes he was and we recently lost another of ours Harpo..........but still have Heidi, Gypsy all dachshunds and Coco Chanel who is the prettiest cocker spaniel and not at all gentle. Having  dogs is a combo of happiness and sadness...............but I would keep them any day of the week .......they are great stress busters and love you unconditionally.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poet! This is to pep you up.

Is it true that Nats is going to come in a new show on colors?😃
Anurulz thumbnail
i have never had pets..unless u count fish..and the animated computer pets..lol..nobody has ever been at home all thru the day,so we dint want to keep any animal cooped up alone the whole day..bt i really enjoy stories of others' pets..aditiji u have had so MANY dogs..must be real heart wrenching when they pass on..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Uma, you got my attention?
BTW, who told you that? I am having a heart attack.

I love dogs but same problem - no one at home to take care of them. Hence, I have to keep a stone over my heart.

Anu, I do play games but not too major stuff.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

i have never had pets..unless u count fish..and the animated computer pets..lol..nobody has ever been at home all thru the day,so we dint want to keep any animal cooped up alone the whole day..bt i really enjoy stories of others' pets..aditiji u have had so MANY dogs..must be real heart wrenching when they pass on..

Unfortunately, one cannot think of what will eventually happen ............as that is inevitable for both dogs and humans...............but yes it is heart wrenching specially if they go before their time.

At the end of my day at work I am like........😃🤗😊 when I see my trio who by the way all hate each other because 3 females vying for affection is a recipe for disaster.😔
Anurulz thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

Uma, you got my attention?

BTW, who told you that? I am having a heart attack.

I love dogs but same problem - no one at home to take care of them. Hence, I have to keep a stone over my heart.

Anu, I do play games but not too major stuff.

try this game..seriously..its super fun..got battles,magic,humour..unless u dnt enjoy fantasy related stuff..thn u wnt enjoy it as much..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve dogs Aditi, but can't keep one.

:(

Anu, I will try. Can it be purchased off the shelf?
Anurulz thumbnail
umm its to be downloaded..actually i got it frm a torrent like i said..if u wanna buy it u can buy it frm aldorlea.com
they have loads of RPGs..and all are amazing..
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GM Gang.....😛.......Hows all ???? By God,My Weekend was more hectic than the Weekdays..😔....

The Scientist visit held that day only...😡....We left the city at 05:30 am & for the whole day we were with the Scientist making minutes & notes...Ufff........it was so hectic,reached the home by 7:30 pm & was totally xhausted....🤢...Missed the filmfare awards,only saw 15-20 minutes flash.....Yes,Ranbeer & Imran were far much better from SRK...👍🏼

Monday was also dedicated to him - preparing all the charts of plantation estate,synopsis etc.etc.etc.etc........Haaahhh...now relieved from the whole work...😳..