~~ The Chit Chat Corner # 3 ~~ - Page 52

Posted: 13 years ago
Oh ok, I didn't see her with the award .. but yes, she should have spoken in Hindi, esp. at the award function.

The Zee Awards happened some time back. I had also watched the scene where Adit gives the awrd to Meghana, then it switched the tv off. I generally have very less patience for awards functions.
Originally posted by poetic

Oh ok, I didn't see her with the award .. but yes, she should have spoken in Hindi, esp. at the award function.

The Zee Awards happened some time back. I had also watched the scene where Adit gives the awrd to Meghana, then it switched the tv off. I generally have very less patience for awards functions.

I can understand that ..........but I liked the way Meghna hugged him.

What I have noticed is that NAIDL is not really represented by the actors as it used to be at these functions...............I too, kept surfing but did catch glimpses and was surprised to see Avika and Avinash of BV still getting awards............they left BV ages ago so,........... on what basis are these awards given????πŸ˜• Obviously some are for serials for the present and some for the past................totally wacko and weird.

Yes, I agree with you...........it would try anyone's patience because there really is no value in these awards....................it is  just a show to combat other channels who have an award show happening at the same time.😑
It's a chore for me to sit through those programmes, with endless item numbers (all nearly the same) and the deluge of ads. Maybe I catch a small portion here and there, but never the entire programmes.

Actually, Laado has never been projected that much as Uttaran and BV, don't know why, given that it's a steady show for COLORS. Strangely, I don't miss the Show at all, I only miss my RaSia.
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
yup i to feel the same .i dnt feel like c ing the award func s .unless i c RaSia on the stage W*H SME PERFORMENCE OR OTHER.πŸ˜†i dnt hav any intrst to c all of them W*H awards and truly  i  alwas c avika and avinash on the stage fr all the funcs  gettng sme r the other award and many others but not this couple.i wonder y RaSia had totally moved away frm the channel .nt even i glimpse of them anywhere .nt even on FB πŸ€”
hi guys...hw is every1 today
any1 here/
Edited by mjht_one - 13 years ago
hmmmmmmm any one remember that track befre the leap wen raghav goes to sme holy place wen asked by sia to take blessings frm some baba fr their children.........there was a track like mola molaπŸ˜• .wch movie is that frm????plz if u all remember let me knw that moviee .
Yes Nikita,

The song is Maula mere Maula ... and the song is from the movie Delhi - 6

Its a nice song.

Bye friends, end of Black Monday and .............phew.......😊
Originally posted by poetic

Yes Nikita,

The song is Maula mere Maula ... and the song is from the movie Delhi - 6

Its a nice song.

thanx poet but i am not nikitha 😈 and i am i am i am .................???yad karo i wl tell u laterπŸ˜†