Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Poet,

I hear that the girl in Phulwa is great.............she looks cute in the promos..............I just don't want to get into any more serials and watch them go downhill so am happy watching my films which in any case I have to do now. So things are great at my end.

I mostly comment on updates of the 2 serials I used to watch so the comments are really  very clinical and most members do not know what to make of it................😕
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes Aditi! I know, every one has a right to voice their opinions. But, the current viewers who post on the column, seem to go gaga over the show post leap, and I don't want to be a spoilsport.  I am a older person too, married with two grown up kids, ( though I am still young and romantic at heart ).😃
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOl Aditi

At present, I watch the show probably becos I update it. Like on Tuesday, I wasn't updaing, so I gave it a miss as well.
I am not too much into soaps so that maybe I watch one or two, or go for long periods without any show at all.

Yes Jannat is doing a very good job, and ao are the other cast members. Also the story is going in the right direction and is well-paced. Since we have the idea of the story, more or less, no expectations on that front.

poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumali

Yes Aditi! I know, every one has a right to voice their opinions. But, the current viewers who post on the column, seem to go gaga over the show post leap, and I don't want to be a spoilsport.  I am a older person too, married with two grown up kids, ( though I am still young and romantic at heart ).😃

Dil toh bachha hai ji ... 😆 
I am also an older person (feel paleolithic sometimes) but I have enjoyed a lot.

I guess the new viewers are ok, there will always be a few cases of sour grapes here and there. And if people are enjoying, no point in pulling down those characters. 😉
sumali thumbnail
Yes Poet! like Aditi said, I too don't want to get involved in any other new serial which later become addictive. It took a lot of time to come out of Laado though my south tour helped me to a great deal.

So, right now, for me, though I watch serials, nothing is regular. If I find time in my hands, I watch them, If I skip it, I don't feel bad too.
poetic thumbnail
Yes that is true for me also.

I read more books now and watch movies also.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Tell me about viewers and ga-ga................the Uttaran forum is like a battleground.....
Yes, I fear there are those who have firmly got their favourites in the show post leap and because it involves a lot more of the younger actors/tresses...........fan clubs are going to be sprouting out all over.

I too, am married with grown up kids and my daughter is also married............hopefully I can echo your sentiments that I am young, romantic, happy to have fun,... at heart.😉😉...........and I thank all of you for the most enjoyable 8 months I have had in the Forum chatting with you.😊

Oh dear ........it sounded like I am leaving ........which I am not although my travels start soon enough. I have developed an intense hatred for airports, flights and the waiting at the airports but need to work so can't complain.😔
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poetic

Dil toh bachha hai ji ... 😆 
I am also an older person (feel paleolithic sometimes) but I have enjoyed a lot.

I guess the new viewers are ok, there will always be a few cases of sour grapes here and there. And if people are enjoying, no point in pulling down those characters. 😉

Poetic -  I know we miss Adi and Nats... I was very upset when they left the show, but now seeing the current scenario I feel that they did the right think or else they would have been one among many who keeps on popping up for few seconds like the few characters do.  
Edited by adinats07 - 13 years ago
sumali thumbnail
@ Poetji! Hamara dil tho baccha nahiinji! 😉😆
poetic thumbnail

@ Poetji! Hamara dil tho baccha nahiinji! 😉😆

Hai na. 😛

I am convinced about that 😉