Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi! GM, have a wonderful day.

@ Poet! so long! where have you been? The forum has become so dull nowadays, with hardly anyone posting their views. 😕
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Since I only watch BV nothing much to discuss.........except updates...........any special views from your end????😊
sumali thumbnail
@ Aditi! you are asking me?
sumali thumbnail
Aditi! I watched 1st Feb Laado episode and have posted my views too in the written update column. I don't watch it regularly and keep changing the channels.

Lot of new viewers have started watching it, and seems they are enjoying it too. But I find it a little boring, and the story has become a little repititive, not gripping like it used to be when it was in the rural set up. May be, I am a little mature ( read older, hee hee) to like the interaction between dia and shaurya. I have seen enough movies like that, first they fight, and then fall in love. 😃

groucho thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sumali

Aditi! I watched 1st Feb Laado episode and have posted my views too in the written update column. I don't watch it regularly and keep changing the channels.

Lot of new viewers have started watching it, and seems they are enjoying it too. But I find it a little boring, and the story has become a little repititive, not gripping like it used to be when it was in the rural set up. May be, I am a little mature ( read older, hee hee) to like the interaction between dia and shaurya. I have seen enough movies like that, first they fight, and then fall in love. 😃

I agree with you Sumali..................I was lucky to watch some of the fun episodes with Chanda and Avatar and Jhavi who I thought in those few episodes was great but is now become repetitive ...............I find Dia too shrinking  and stuttering for my liking..............and have not seen her with Shaurya, so appreciate your observation

Firstly for me this is not NAIDL although others like it...........for me it is a new serial with familiar faces...........so many of the characters and their characteristics have changed (Except Ammaji who looks younger these days with eye makeup and Jogi whose glares are worse than ever) but the others and there are too many to keep tabs........are so-so.

Secondly, it is once again progressing slowly and I know it will soon turn negative besides there really is no message or a story............it is just a family and their antics ...............so I am happy to read Laado's updates and comment.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
sumali thumbnail
Aditi! You can call me Uma. Though, I am not regularly watching it, I catch up some scenes while channel surfing.😃  But I don't feel like posting much cos I donot want to  offend the present viewers.

The healthy discussions we had, when Laado was in its prime is gone now, and I really don't want to end up fighting with the current young viewers. So, it is just the chit chat corner for me. 😊
groucho thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sumali

Aditi! You can call me Uma. Though, I am not regularly watching it, I catch up some scenes while channel surfing.😃  But I don't feel like posting much cos I donot want to  offend the present viewers.

The healthy discussions we had, when Laado was in its prime is gone now, and I really don't want to end up fighting with the current young viewers. So, it is just the chit chat corner for me. 😊

Thanks Uma, well I have always given unbiased views because at my age (read probably the oldest member) I have no favorites. I have been critiquing foreign films for years and now do so with my son who is in the Critic's Jury of Foreign film festivals so never get too involved with the actor or actress per se.

But yes, I do miss our discussions and even in our diverse views we had so much fun..........I really miss Elle and the others who seem to have disappeared. As you have so rightly pointed out we have the chit chat corner.

BTW why should your comments offend the viewers ..........you have as much right to air them as do the others............and you have been watching for a long time. They don't have to agree thats all.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Uma, nice to see you here.

And you too Aditi.
I guess people are kinda busy so probably that's why they are away. But am sure, that they will come back soon.

As for shows, I am watching Phulwa only now and updating for 2 days. So I do go to that Forum to update, but there's not much discussion there. As of yet, the Show si doing fine, and so are the actors.

I am kind of held up in my work badly and am tired. That's why I wrote TGIF! 😛

What's happening at your ends?
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Uma and Aditi - Agree we had so much fun earlier and the new viwers are watchign it as some new Show that started, since most of them have not been there pre leap. SO it's okay actually in that sense.

But as Aditi has written, seems like at present the story is not going anywhere. But probably, the Cvs wills tart working their udnerutilised brains.

Uma  - I am missing RaSia and my fave punching bag.