~~ The Chit Chat Corner # 3 ~~ - Page 27

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by anu rulz

aditi wat is actually happening on the UT thread nowadays?still the same "taps is so hot" jaap going on v/s "icha is so sweet" declarations or have people moved beyond tht?
hi anu !! how r u? and glad 2 know ur exam went nicely!!!👏👏👏👏
and yes in UT still "taps so hot" jaap is going on!! and plz cum 2 our UTmax where disha''d told abt sum1 posting my reply on nandish's FB. i was really laughing!!😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by tiny15

hi anu !! how r u? and glad 2 know ur exam went nicely!!!👏👏👏👏
and yes in UT still "taps so hot" jaap is going on!! and plz cum 2 our UTmax where disha''d told abt sum1 posting my reply on nandish's FB. i was really laughing!!😆😆😆😆
arre great yaar dolly i saw u here..i actually have forgotten the UT forum ka address..and i dnt have it favourited or anything..i was hoping to run into sum1 here..please tell me the address..😳😕
@anu i m sending u via PM. i can give u complete address but can't give link as i don't know how 2 send this link etc.!!😊😊 check ur PM!!
ok.. will do..wassup there also?once i had cheked there was sum misunderstanding going on btwn shivani and rahul?did tht sort out?

ok.. will do..wassup there also?once i had cheked there was sum misunderstanding going on btwn shivani and rahul?did tht sort out?
yaar that was sorted out v.amicably as sum of us send them PM & now-a days its fine.😊😊😊 but rahul was not v.active bcoz of his tour 2 chennai & now wid his exams cuming in May. but ystrday shivani & anmol  wid sum more frnds forced him 2 cum on the forum but wid new ID as 4 earlier 1 he'd asked mods 2 close 4 sumtime!!😆😆

who is anmol?
yaar hes intrderfast!! Edited by tiny15 - 13 years ago
ok was he on the IF forum or sum1 new?i dnt think i remember him..

ok was he on the IF forum or sum1 new?i dnt think i remember him..
i think u knew him . he has joined in Oct. Edited by tiny15 - 13 years ago
 .A very good morning to every one here .HW R U ALLEdited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago
Hi & wishing u a happy Gd Mng to all..........😛.........BTW sab log kahan hai........😕