Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: groucho

Morning all.

I saw another copy of an American reality show on Sony called Maa Exchange..............tacky at times but also interesting how they have chosen their contestants. Of course it was only the first show yesterday and this is being hosted by Surekha Sikri.........She looks so very different😲

i caught MAA Exchange too yest..i must say,till date i was never a fan of pooja bedi,bt i genuinely liked her..the irony was tht she was trying to make life for the nigam lady easier by asking her husband to give her time and get household help and the nigam lady on the other hand was saying really rude things abt her to her daughter..and believe me if i was in place of tht girl,i wudnt have stopped at saying things..i wud have physically thrown tht lady out of my home for saying anything derogatory abt my mother..and who on earth feeds their kid milk and laddoo every morning??
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Anu - I did see the promo and I agree with you. I foudn the other Lady to be very rude and stuff, while Pooja was trying to help to some extent.

Is it a daily programme?
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

@ Aditi - I did see the promo of that new Show. SO did you like it?

@ Bittu - Arrey, I have not taken it to heart. 😆 
I am just tryign to gain moe knowledge about a lot of stuff - like the gears of a bike, now.

I have seen a similar programme made in the US. Yesterday was the first show and it went off ok. The women were so diverse but that is the point of the show.

I just hate it when children get affected by these reality shows........but I guess it is the choice of the parents.

Might watch if I am not deep into one of my books or DVD's..........Not something you can get addicted to so I am okay with it.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi all! Dont u feel ama should open a shop to slap others why nt makeup room so dat she can slap d pancakes on celebrities? Wat say.!
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Aditi - I did see the promo of that new Show. SO did you like it?

@ Bittu - Arrey, I have not taken it to heart. 😆 
I am just tryign to gain moe knowledge about a lot of stuff - like the gears of a bike, now.

Gears ....🤣🤣🤣🤣 ....Poet share some stuff with us also  😉😆
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Anu - I did see the promo and I agree with you. I foudn the other Lady to be very rude and stuff, while Pooja was trying to help to some extent.

Is it a daily programme?

poet its wednesday thursday i think..monday and tuesday is JDJ..watch if u wanna see fireworks today..i think both families will be face to face today..
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Hi all! Dont u feel ama should open a shop to slap others why nt makeup room so dat she can slap d pancakes on celebrities? Wat say.!

No,Ammaji should own the thapad mar helpline😉
Infact,that should be her main business😆(She would have earned lots because in any business,experience is always valued😉😆)
poetic thumbnail
@Bittu - I have just started on that specific aspect of illumination. 😆 Will share when I get some more information. 🤣

@Anu - I think I already missed it tonight. 😕 Do let us know what happened - fireworks or damp squib?
RASIA2 thumbnail
hi friends wishing you all a very happy lohri may god bless you all and your familys with lots of happiness,lots of lou 😛sanaa/uk Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Dear Friends,

Wishing you all and your family a Very Happy Makar Sankranti!!!

Take care

Poet
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago