~~ The Chit Chat Corner # 3 ~~ - Page 16

Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys..wassup?discussion of FRIENDS going on i see...my favourite thing on television ever..u know past two months tht i had stopped watching tv or surfing,FRIENDS was my only mode of entertainment..all my meals were while watching FRIENDS..it has to be one of the best written screenplays ever wid the perfect actors for the characters..10 yrs..imagine!!and i still want more of thm..
Good mode of enetratinment Anu, I also catch up on the re-re-repeats of FRIENDS, whenever they are on. πŸ˜ƒ It's such a nice feeling to watch that SHow actually.

BTW Anu, how are your preps going on? How's Sugato doing?

poet,i got the UPSC exams ths weekend..so gearing up on my sucky GK..πŸ˜†
sugato's exams were fine,bt poor thing is not keeping well at all,so his health actually stops him frm putting in his best..am really praying things are fine and hum dono ka selection ho jaye..one good thng is tht this year,we can sit for the maharashtra PG exams..till last yr we werent allowed coz ours was a deemed univ..tht increases chances of selection a teeny tiny bit..
πŸ˜•
Originally posted by groucho

Bittu.............it is amazing...........there are broken hearts on one side.πŸ’”.................celebrations on the otherπŸ₯³.............I try to discuss logically but when you are so tied up in your love for the characters.............nothing works.Confused

It was not like that somehow in NAIDL..................Sia and Raghav had fans but even those who may not have been were upset with the leap and the stupid ending of  S and R.

anyway although I watched it whenever I could it is probably for the best............this channel certainly has the pick of the creatives.......🀒

Being late in the office I thought to do some work .πŸ˜‰...sorry for the late reply ...πŸ˜ƒ

Neither I am happy nor sad ...It was bound to happen ...how much they can turn the page & tell same story ..

But I would have love if laddo has ended on happy note πŸ˜• Not only Rasia fans but people watching the show from begnning are upset .they watched with the hope something will change one day ..but again same story πŸ˜•
@ Anu - Don't worry. Both you and Sugato will do well in your exams. In fact, come out with flying colours.

Best of Luck for the GK part of your UPSC Exam
Hi ANU .....

Kaisi ho .... Best of luck to u & for ur sugato in  Exams ⭐️

don't worry u will do well in them .😳
Not only friends, many english serials are so nice. House is a good one too.

I remember watching, Lucy show, different strokess , colombo when I was young, but it came with a  full package that everyone , right from my grandparents, to me and my younger brother, we all enjoyed those.

Originally posted by sumali

Not only friends, many english serials are so nice. House is a good one too.

I remember watching, Lucy show, different strokess , colombo when I was young, but it came with a  full package that everyone , right from my grandparents, to me and my younger brother, we all enjoyed those.

oh ya..house was great..tho as a doctor,its too much hard work watching more thn one episode at a go..my roommate and i started watching house in internship,saw two seasons at a stretch and thn we gave up..its too much to think!!we kept making diagnoses thruout the show till burnout...πŸ˜†
other ones i loved were silver spoon,who's the boss (LOVED tht esp),full house (another FANTASTIC show,esp jesse who was yummy..😳..and little michelle)..and the very first english show i had seen was Small wonder..the one abt viki the robot?man,those were the days...i wish we had shows like this here..so many shows start wid so much potential and thn get screwed up as they get popular...these shows ran for YEARS and dnt stagnate..
Yes anu! All indian soaps promise so many things, but end up showing, either saas - bahu battle, or two women fighting for one man ( πŸ˜’), or the gory details of atrocities against women and instead of showing the solution, they end up glorifying the evil.

I really miss those era when whole family could sit and enjoy the soaps, like Buniyaad, nukkad, Rajni, yah jo hai jindagi, and dekh bhai dekh etc.

hmm...those days will never come back. Now all the channels are only after trps and advt revenues. πŸ˜”
Some of the English serials were exceptional too.

Yes Minister and Yes PM
To the manor born
'Allo 'Allo

Don't know why they stopped showing serials from the UKπŸ˜•