~~ The Chit Chat Corner # 3 ~~ - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
Uma, go for the movie. I liked it and it's worth the money you are going to spend.
And great performances by all.

As for  my Biker Boy, ab kya bolu? ๐Ÿ˜

And now, I don't want you to lose your sleep. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
Originally posted by laado_007

Groucho,
I saw the soap,but what blooper?,I couldnt find any๐Ÿ˜’except for Ammaji's pre leap bed in Jogi/Gaji's post leap room๐Ÿ˜†
I was too excited about the "Khanna Saab" I guess to notice anything else๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Now I'm dying to see him๐Ÿ˜‰
Since you said there is a blooper,does it have anything to do with the 15yrs stuff?I dont know๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Please help๐Ÿ˜†

Oh I didn't watch for more than 2 minutes and I saw Gaji's son talking to Sunheri's picture on the wall...........plus of course some crew who were reflected in the glass of the picture.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Who is Khanna...............don't tell me I don't want to know as I don't really want to watch any shows on Colors if I can help it............too much negativity...............although I am watching BV which has its moments.

Originally posted by poetic

@ Uma - Thanks for being with us. And yes, spending tme with friends is much more interesting than the soaps.

NO point in discussing the soaps here, this thread is OURS and let's enjoy being with each other, than discussing about those moreose soaps. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh apologies Poet..............no further mention of any soaps on Indian TV will be addressed๐Ÿ˜”
Originally posted by groucho

Oh I didn't watch for more than 2 minutes and I saw Gaji's son talking to Sunheri's picture on the wall...........plus of course some crew who were reflected in the glass of the picture.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Who is Khanna...............don't tell me I don't want to know as I don't really want to watch any shows on Colors if I can help it............too much negativity...............although I am watching BV which has its moments.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Some crew reflected on the picture๐Ÿ˜†OMG!I missed itOuch๐Ÿ˜†I'll watch it again๐Ÿ˜†Khanna is apparantly Amba's love interest๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
But Amba Singh Sanghwan sounds so much better than Amba Khanna๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†It doesnt sound goodConfused๐Ÿ˜‰
I found this very funny,that's why I was forced to tell you๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Oh apologies Poet..............no further mention of any soaps on Indian TV will be addressed๐Ÿ˜”

Arrey nahi nahi Aditi ... there's nothing to apologise.

You know how these soaps make us sad, after fleeting glimpses of happiness. And hence ...

Probably this is one palce where we can be happy and not stress on the soap, especially whjen we are in the NAIDL Forum itself ๐Ÿ˜‰

I guess we discussed everything so much and now we have come to this!

Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii gud morning every one oh my god its afternoooooooon soooooooo late๐Ÿ˜‰ .seems u allll started u r talks๐Ÿ˜†
Yes Phoo, just trying to maintain the status quo.
Originally posted by poetic

Arrey nahi nahi Aditi ... there's nothing to apologise.

You know how these soaps make us sad, after fleeting glimpses of happiness. And hence ...

I guess we discussed everything so much and now we have come to this!

I have always wondered why they can't come up with a serial like "Friends". It has such funny, sad, lovely, touching and just about rib cracking moments...................all that life is all about seen through a funny mirror..........Why............would our viewers not like something like that????๐Ÿ˜•

Back in the good old days of Doordarshan the Pathak sisters and Ravi Baswani did a superlative comedy series..............wish some channel could come up with an idea like that.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Back in the good old days of Doordarshan the Pathak sisters and Ravi Baswani did a superlative comedy series..............wish some channel could come up with an idea like that.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Oh that was a vvery good soap, I can't remember the name though. Watched it a lot.

Actually, for the Friends thing, again some other Channel had tried doing something like that  few years back, but then again it wasn't good enough and fell flat.

I did watch a few episodes, but they were not good enough. And the SHow stopped after 2 -3 months or so.