Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Poet! So you are the updater for phulwa! πŸ‘

Btw, is shreya on a holiday again? No written update of yesterday? Anyways, I don't miss it, so no probs. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sumali - 13 years ago
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

God Sumali, you are on the path of attaining moksha ... πŸ˜† I like it.

BTw you guys won't believe what I did yesterday?

I actually watched Phulwa 😲 and even updated the same on IF. It was ok stuff and racy.

Seems like I'm really suffering from a 'withdrawal syndrome'.

hi poet hw r u??? just nw mentioned abt u and u appeared πŸ˜†.so u started cing phulvaπŸ€”i thot not to get addicted to any other shows laddoo has thot me a good lesson so i gav up .
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I know Uma. Yeh maine kya kar diya? 😲

But at least read the update na? Maine itni mehnat si likhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

But I don't plan to watch it religiously. Wanted to see how this PH was doing since I had heard that they are pretty good. They did a decent job and the children are cute.

Also, I don't watch more than one serial if and when I watch it. So when AN comes back, thats the only one I want to watch.

poetic thumbnail
@ Uma - Shreya is not on a holiday. Spoke to her for half an hr now. She was damn tired, so she didn't update.

I am not the official updater. I updated because I always find that most shows don't have initial updaters and later, one cannot follow the story.

@ Phoo - I am not going to get addicted, don't worry. If I can stop watching Laado (which I used to put up with for RaSia, despite the torture), I can do anything! πŸ˜†
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Poetic - I read the update and it was really good... thinking of watching that serial

poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: adinats07

Poetic - I read the update and it was really good... thinking of watching that serial

Haila, not you Veena.

😲
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Haila, not you Veena.

😲

πŸ˜ƒ 1st part where in u mentioned the grown part,  i liked it  and you wrote it very nicely πŸ‘ Hence intresting laga... So thinking of watching it...
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumali

Yes, anu! Good that you missed all those episodes. As bittu says, you will surely forget the  knowledge you have gained after 5 years of slogging. Bloopers after bloopers, infact ,we forgot to count. πŸ˜†

I am sure, you and sugato will come out in flying colors, πŸ‘

thanx guys...am still not going to be very active coz i have exams till the end of feb,the last being my holy grail of NIMHANS..bt will not disappear again..and a very big hi to all the new people am seeing here..hope everyone has a great time..love all u guys..
poetic thumbnail
Good Anu. All the best for your Holy Gral. And maybe you will be back by the time Adi and Natasha are back together as well.

@ Veena - Yes that part was good.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoo_12

hi every one hw r u allπŸ€— and i think few of r frnz r missing πŸ€”and few of them gave a good entryπŸ₯³ but BITTU is alwas active as ever πŸ˜†.poet and shreya missingπŸ€”.kya hoa no bak bak.but this is too much 4 days10 pgs going good sure to stat a new threadπŸ˜†

Hi .what's ur name ....

I am already missing Rasia .so don't want to miss my friends here .😳..That's why even after stopped watching show I am still in the forumπŸ˜ƒ..