Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sumali

Hi Aditi! I remember seeing you in another forum too , from the same channel, if I am not mistaken.  Nowadays, since, we don't watch laado regularly, there is nothing to discuss much about the episodes. but it is always fun to chit chat with friends and keep in touch with them. πŸ˜ƒ

Well I watch BV and Uttaran only on the Colors channel and comment on them. I do not watch or comment on anything else...............Is that where you have seen me???😊  Don't be surprised if I spot you and say 'what you too???'

Well I saw 2 episodes, liked them but have not watched since then.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

SO wassup?

What happened poet .why r u so dull today πŸ€—
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Bittu! Poet is upset about the biker boy. πŸ˜›
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi every one hw r u allπŸ€— and i think few of r frnz r missing πŸ€”and few of them gave a good entryπŸ₯³ but BITTU is alwas active as ever πŸ˜†.poet and shreya missingπŸ€”.kya hoa no bak bak.but this is too much 4 days10 pgs going good sure to stat a new threadπŸ˜†
sumali thumbnail
Yes, Aditi! I saw you in uttaran forum. I started watching it sometime back, but planning to stop it now, since evil is winning over good, ( the mantra of colors shows)

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumali

Yes, Aditi! I saw you in uttaran forum. I started watching it sometime back, but planning to stop it now, since evil is winning over good, ( the mantra of colors shows)

Absolutely and that Forum can sometimes get very heated about their favorite characters. It is bad enough that the cv's are useless and now they have got each set of fans either in despair or celebrating.................weird.

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bittu31

What happened poet .why r u so dull today πŸ€—

Too much work pressure. Have been playing hookey and not concentrating on work.

Since I'm answerable to my Regional Director, I thought I should stay away and work.

But yes Uma, missing my Bikey Boy and his Babe πŸ˜•
sumali thumbnail
So true! Atleast here in Laado, we didn't have any competing rivals, so I think all of us share a comradeship. Even when sonali entered and became a thorn between raghav and sia, everyone was up against sonali, were ready to throw rotten eggs on her. πŸ˜†

Even now, I dont understand when  the story was going so beautiful, what was the need of leap. hmm...everything is maayaa....πŸ˜”
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
God Sumali, you are on the path of attaining moksha ... πŸ˜† I like it.

BTw you guys won't believe what I did yesterday?

I actually watched Phulwa 😲 and even updated the same on IF. It was ok stuff and racy.

Seems like I'm really suffering from a 'withdrawal syndrome'.
sumali thumbnail
Poet! I can't believe it! You have started watching a new serial by the notorious colors?πŸ˜•

I have taken a new year's resolution not to watch any serial continuously that  it becomes an addiction. Had enough with laado, took long time to come out of it. But my holiday trip helped to a great extent.

Yes, by watching all these mind blowing serials , one will attain moksha early with rising BP and heartache. πŸ˜†