Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: groucho

Good morning friends, one more week begins.......................have a great day😊

A very Good Morning to u Aditi ...
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Bittu! I have my own cuddly cushion. πŸ˜ƒ So I am not into the competition. So that is exclusively for you and poet. πŸ˜‰
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumali

you are right, Ofcourse, they will  make it enjoyable, I am sure! Because, laado has always been in top acc. to trps is concerned, and they know how to make it work.

Only thing, I feel sad is, after promising so many things, when we get a raw deal, it leaves one  really bitter after their claim of so called social awareness blah blah as if they are trying to change the society. All they have taught is, don't try to change the society, and go with the flow, you will live a royal life. otherwise, you will end up like raghav and sia.

How pathetic!

The channel does not care😑. All they are interested is in BOLD

So what if they promised us the moon in the beginning ............that was  just a way to pull in viewers from other serials and if you notice Colors was very successful in doing just that with more than this serial.

Many of their serials started with a message or a cause with the intention of bringing awareness and to show how to handle such situations...............that was their USP for selling the channel. They also had the advantage of discovering or picking some good actors/actresses.

Now they are just another channel nothing unique, nothing new, very ordinary........no  message, no solutions...........and to the contrary it is really the negatives who win🀒🀒
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bittu31

A very Good Morning to u Aditi ...

And to you to Bittu..........😊😊
bittu31 thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: anu rulz

hey all u guys...me is back!!!!!!all India finished yest..do not ask me how it was coz i have no idea!!please please please put in a prayer for both sugato and me coz we both really really really need to clear this exam to get a move on our lives..ok so now since most of u are online rt now update me on wats happeniing wid all of u and wassup wid the show!!i havent seen any tv except masterchef on weekends past couple months...

Hi Anu.... Missed u so much πŸ€—  Don't worry u & ur sugato will do well in Exams 😳..And we want great party after that ..πŸ˜ƒ ..

Good u have not watched the show before 1 month of leap .it has many Medical bloopers πŸ˜• u would have forgotten ur medical science πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aur pata nahi kahi exam maine laddo ka effect aa jata toh kya hota πŸ˜†

After leap I have not watched but as per updates .its same story Ammaji not changed a bit and they have destroyed our both the couples : Rasia as well as Gaj heri .sunheri is vanished ...πŸ˜•
sumali thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Hi Anu.... Missed u so much πŸ€—  Don't worry u & ur sugato will do well in Exams 😳..And we want great party after that ..πŸ˜ƒ ..

Good u have not watched the show before 1 month of leap .it has many Medical bloopers πŸ˜• u would have forgotten ur medical science πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aur pata nahi kahi exam maine laddo ka effect aa jata toh kya hota πŸ˜†

After leap I have not watched but as per updates .its same story Ammaji not changed a bit and they have destroyed our both the couples : Rasia as well as Gaj heri .sunheri is vanished ...πŸ˜•

Yes, anu! Good that you missed all those episodes. As bittu says, you will surely forget the  knowledge you have gained after 5 years of slogging. Bloopers after bloopers, infact ,we forgot to count. πŸ˜†

I am sure, you and sugato will come out in flying colors, πŸ‘
Edited by sumali - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Every body is enjoying cheer haran of Raghav but why blame on us onlyπŸ˜‰ ...Look uma comes with wonderful names for him .Cuddly Cushion πŸ˜†

No need to listen music ...of that video ..u will not like that .watch it on mute mode only πŸ˜†.

yes, that even I was thinking that Uma is coming up with colourful names for him As well.

I am missing my Bikr so much. πŸ˜• Woh ride ka chance bhi gaya, ab toh BB will not allow me on that Bike.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sumali

@Bittu! I have my own cuddly cushion. πŸ˜ƒ So I am not into the competition. So that is exclusively for you and poet. πŸ˜‰

Are we even competing? 😲

He seems to eb out of bounds. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
sumali thumbnail
Arre Poet and Bittu! Mere grihasthi mein aag math lagao yaar!

I am just helping you guys!.πŸ˜ƒ
bittu31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

yes, that even I was thinking that Uma is coming up with colourful names for him As well.

I am missing my Bikr so much. πŸ˜• Woh ride ka chance bhi gaya, ab toh BB will not allow me on that Bike.

Tu toh bike ride par hi atak gayi hai ...πŸ˜† But true missing him badly😳