Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Uma,

I was just leaving. Came about an hr ago.
Was uploading a few old pics. I think I will upload later some other pics of everybody in the old days.

As for Bittu and me getting over him, that doesn't seem to be happening. 😉 You know, he's our favourite punching bag. 😆
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey poet! Is he your punching bag or cuddly cushion? 😉
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poet this is for u :

It says that its laddo tittle track : but no laddo only Ladla ...😉.I mean Raghav ....

Just have a look u will like it 😳http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy7C1JJmPSw
RASIA2 thumbnail
thanks bittu loved the track.
sanaa
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
GM,guys,back after a fantastic trip with friends ..Just a two day trip but had a a wonderful time
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Sang hari  i was wondering where hav u vanished 😆so went on a trip

@Bittu   thanx fr the link 🤗.i really lve that track😍i knw tose lyrics r so emotionalllllll🤔 .but i like that music .and aditya s piks r frm his FB par profile piks right😉

@Rasia  hpe u r fine today🤗.i mean sanna.

I HAV OBSERVED SME THNG LT ME TL U ALL, IN THIS FORUM ALL OF US R FEMALE 😆.THIS PROVES THAT GIRLS DO A LOT OF BAK BAK😆.HA HA XCEPT FOR THAT NIPUN WHO  UPDATES VIDIO😛
Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Cuddly Cushion - I like that. Maybe he will be that comfy 😆 - nice idea!

@ Bittu - Thanks for the link. It's good re. But can't listen to the music from here. SO will have to go home and watch.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good morning friends, one more week begins.......................have a great day😊
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey all u guys...me is back!!!!!!all India finished yest..do not ask me how it was coz i have no idea!!please please please put in a prayer for both sugato and me coz we both really really really need to clear this exam to get a move on our lives..ok so now since most of u are online rt now update me on wats happeniing wid all of u and wassup wid the show!!i havent seen any tv except masterchef on weekends past couple months...
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

hey all u guys...me is back!!!!!!all India finished yest..do not ask me how it was coz i have no idea!!please please please put in a prayer for both sugato and me coz we both really really really need to clear this exam to get a move on our lives..ok so now since most of u are online rt now update me on wats happeniing wid all of u and wassup wid the show!!i havent seen any tv except masterchef on weekends past couple months...

Wishing you the very best of luck👍🏼.I am sure you will do very well.😊