India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

how did sachii reach da police station

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
hey guys im just confused on how sachii reached the police station coz i wached the part where the guy hu she called bhaiji on cycle ran away n there were 2 other guys with herConfused

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

The truck drivers saw her, saachi panicked, but they came to her and speaks in a respectful way.. Saachi then remembers that shravan told them that saachi is inspector.. So saachi says, i am on mission, lost my way, need to go to police station, drop me there. Thse drivers agree for that and ask saachi to get in2 truck.. Thus saachi reaches police station

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sash10

desigirl2 Goldie
desigirl2
desigirl2

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
the two guys were the same guys from the dhaba who shravan and sachi told they were cops. So the two guys were like why are u following us inspector sab we didnt do anything and saachi was like im on a secret mission and i need u to take me to the police station and so the 2 guys took her to the police station in their truck.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sash10

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
thanx guyss 
desigirl2 Goldie
desigirl2
desigirl2

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sash10

thanx guyss 
np ;)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index