Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabir!!!! Enough is enough now!!!!!!! (Page 7)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Mahi: But Kabir knows that Pia doesn't love him! He even went to the extent of leaving her alone in the palace after their fight on this issue: that she never loved him then why didn't she break up? So I would not justify Kabir trying to get Pia back but yes, I have to agree that Kabir is a not a bad guy and we have to stop seeing him as a threat to AbhIya! He's not thinking at that level at the moment. He knows Pia doesn't love him but can't understand why. He's trying to figure out what Pia sees in Abhay which she doesn't see in him. He's thinking at a superficial level. Once he gets in the depth of it, I'm dead sure he'll back off.

Once upon a time , Piya went in relationship with Kabir and then Kabir didn't trusted Piya and then they broke up.You say Kabir knows that Piya doesn't love him!! Yup he knows about that but try getting into his shoes , KaPi went in relationship and then broke up.Kabir is thinking Piya broke up because of that incident and thought Piya loved him once upon a time so he thought maybe still an aspect is still left so thus thats why he is trying so hard to get Piya back.Once he gets to know Piya never loved him and just went into relationship I bet he will leave Piya.Smile

Mahi, as wrong as it may be on Pia's part, she did break up with him because of that incident. She did not break up with him because she never loved. That should've been the reason, but that wasn't the reason. Coming to Kabir, here's the video where he clearly says that he he could see that Pia loved Abhay, then why did she keep a relationship with him?

And as I said, he's been sensing a chemistry between the two since the very beginning. Note that I'm not blaming Kabir. But Pia was wrong to get together with Kabir and Kabir is wrong trying to get back together. He should just let Pia be now. Like his dad said, if Pia is his, she;ll come back to him! Otherwise she was never meant for him.

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

No I don't think he's being shallow at all! He's just being superficial. He's not going beyond the 'what eyes see' aspect of it.

P.S. Most college kids aren't like that. At least my college people aren't. They sometimes go deeper than requiredLOL

All said and done, Kabir's character needs to be treated better! He was the first character I warmed up to after Pia. Its sad seeing him like thisOuch

hey. I didn't mean that college kids are shallow . I am going to go to college in 1 month. I just meant that we do many things without thinking! Like I am supposed to be studying ryt now for a very important test but here I am chatting!   LOL
Ahh! I hope so too that his track changes soon! Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index