Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabir!!!! Enough is enough now!!!!!!! (Page 6)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

look Mahi, the topic is not about kapi, why is she talking about them?Ermm

And i find nothing happening between KaPi, but yes Vishal and Sukriti both share a sizzling chemistry together, but not as KaPi. I hope u got me right.Embarrassed

And i didn't reply u bcoz i don't think it is a right way if Kabir is still shown as positive.

KaPi are janauble as friends ONLY.EmbarrassedI don't like them either as couple.Smile
You actually didn't understand.Kabir is NOT turning negative.Trust me , for me yesterday's episode rocked to see the sweet and funny Kabir and yesterday's episode was so humorous and collegish types.I never expected criticisms regarding Kabir in yesterday's episode.Before yesterday his character was ill-treated and not given proper screen-space also but criticizing yesterday is just unnecessary criticisms.
And as I said Kabir has not obessedly fallen for Piya.When he gets to know about Abhiya's true love he will back out for sure.I bet on that.Tongue
Yesterday he did all that because to add humour aspect , just that.Tongue
I enjoyed the episode to the fullest and came to forum to discuss about this but when I actually came I became quite upset.Ermm
Why only seeing Kabir as annoying , try see other sides.Is Piya ignoring him because he never trusted her?No right but because she never loved him.Even he is worth sympathy as he never knew Piya never loved him , he thought Piya loves him so thus that's why now he is urge of getting her back.I think KaPi being in relationship was the worst track.OuchFrom that day , KaPi were never like before.

Edited by Princezz22 - 08 January 2011 at 3:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
kabir just annoyed me yesterday

now t will come nd more annoyance

ffkhan

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
@Mahi: But Kabir knows that Pia doesn't love him! He even went to the extent of leaving her alone in the palace after their fight on this issue: that she never loved him then why didn't she break up? So I would not justify Kabir trying to get Pia back but yes, I have to agree that Kabir is a not a bad guy and we have to stop seeing him as a threat to AbhIya! He's not thinking at that level at the moment. He knows Pia doesn't love him but can't understand why. He's trying to figure out what Pia sees in Abhay which she doesn't see in him. He's thinking at a superficial level. Once he gets in the depth of it, I'm dead sure he'll back off.
MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by MagicalKash

Okay before I give my point I would just say: I really like Abhiya and want them together .
Now that being said, I agree that Kabir's character is not behaving as we want to him to be, but he is surely behaving as was expected of the guy . See the character is a college dude, who is a good guy at heart bit has his own share of faults and misgivings. He isn't very familar with emotions, yeah he loves piya , really likes her and ofcourse wants best for her but he isn't one of those sacrificing lovers, he ain't mahan. He is a college dude and with a typical teenage sense of love: that if you love someone you try to win them! And why are we forgetting the fact that somewhere it's piya's fault too! Coz I still think that Kabir believes Piya loves him, and this is all piya's doing . She made him believe that , didn't she?
But I also hope that this streak of Kabir ain't stretched and he realizes Soon that Abhiya are just meant to be.:)

@bold: I would differ with that. Kabir, himself, sensed a chemistry between Abhay and Pia and even went to the extent of shouting at Pia for hooking up with him when her heart was with Abhay. He was right, but then, he did accept that she loves Abhay. So how can he believe that she loves him??

oh! That happened? Shocked Sorry I missed some epi! Embarrassed
still see I am not justifying him but he isn't used to deep thinking or anything and he loves a girl and wants her! This may seem shallow to many of us but that's how he is , that's how he has always been , that's how most college kids are! And eventhough he knows there is something btw AbhiYa he still hasn't realized it's strength, heck even abhiya don't know how strong it is!
So I guess one day when Kabir will realise that , it all will change.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Okay before I give my point I would just say: I really like Abhiya and want them together .
Now that being said, I agree that Kabir's character is not behaving as we want to him to be, but he is surely behaving as was expected of the guy . See the character is a college dude, who is a good guy at heart bit has his own share of faults and misgivings. He isn't very familar with emotions, yeah he loves piya , really likes her and ofcourse wants best for her but he isn't one of those sacrificing lovers, he ain't mahan. He is a college dude and with a typical teenage sense of love: that if you love someone you try to win them! And why are we forgetting the fact that somewhere it's piya's fault too! Coz I still think that Kabir believes Piya loves him, and this is all piya's doing . She made him believe that , didn't she?
But I also hope that this streak of Kabir ain't stretched and he realizes Soon that Abhiya are just meant to be.:)

@bold: I would differ with that. Kabir, himself, sensed a chemistry between Abhay and Pia and even went to the extent of shouting at Pia for hooking up with him when her heart was with Abhay. He was right, but then, he did accept that she loves Abhay. So how can he believe that she loves him??

oh! That happened? Shocked Sorry I missed some epi! Embarrassed
still see I am not justifying him but he isn't used to deep thinking or anything and he loves a girl and wants her! This may seem shallow to many of us but that's how he is , that's how he has always been , that's how most college kids are! And eventhough he knows there is something btw AbhiYa he still hasn't realized it's strength, heck even abhiya don't know how strong it is!
So I guess one day when Kabir will realise that , it all will change.

No I don't think he's being shallow at all! He's just being superficial. He's not going beyond the 'what eyes see' aspect of it. 

P.S. Most college kids aren't like that. At least my college people aren't. They sometimes go deeper than requiredLOL

All said and done, Kabir's character needs to be treated better! He was the first character I warmed up to after Pia. Its sad seeing him like thisOuch
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged

@Mahi: But Kabir knows that Pia doesn't love him! He even went to the extent of leaving her alone in the palace after their fight on this issue: that she never loved him then why didn't she break up? So I would not justify Kabir trying to get Pia back but yes, I have to agree that Kabir is a not a bad guy and we have to stop seeing him as a threat to AbhIya! He's not thinking at that level at the moment. He knows Pia doesn't love him but can't understand why. He's trying to figure out what Pia sees in Abhay which she doesn't see in him. He's thinking at a superficial level. Once he gets in the depth of it, I'm dead sure he'll back off.

Once upon a time , Piya went in relationship with Kabir and then Kabir didn't trusted Piya and then they broke up.You say Kabir knows that Piya doesn't love him!! Yup he knows about that but try getting into his shoes , KaPi went in relationship and then broke up.Kabir is thinking Piya broke up because of that incident and thought Piya loved him once upon a time so he thought maybe still an aspect is still left so thus thats why he is trying so hard to get Piya back.Once he gets to know Piya never loved him and just went into relationship I bet he will leave Piya.Smile
AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
exactly!
Kabir is being a coward at the moment. He is not willing to accept that Piya has chosen Abhay over him. I guess he's never been rejected before, being the cool dude of college. And he's just plain jealous of Abhay...that he doesn't realise what a jerk he's being. He doesn't leave a single opportunity in making fun of Abhay. He should be thankful that Abhay has been cool & has not ripped him apart.
No offence to Kabir fans...Peace.

ffkhan

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Just could not resist....I really like kabir...maybe it is vishal though Embarrassed

I really hope they don't turn him negative...there are enough negative characters already....

As for kabir.....this guy has had everything....once mouthed and it is infront of him...but you can't really call him rich spoiled brat..

He does not really know the meaning of love...he thinks he is in love...and it will take him while to do that so...he needs to understand what he feels for priya is not love....

Hope we have someone opposite kabir soon....who makes him realise what love is...true love is..well kabir if u don't find anyone....don' worry i will always be there for u LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania...Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index