Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabir!!!! Enough is enough now!!!!!!! (Page 5)

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Candy007

bt i like piya nd kabir ki jodi...
in which angle? good for u though.ROFL

But i don't mind with Vishal-Suku's Jodi.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
he is trying come "T" between abhiya, but i don't thik  "T" is capable to separate abhiya, abhay is  only use  "T"  for  piya  run away, but this time i have doubt that abhay will not use "T" because when she (piya) lost his pendent then he (abhay)said in his mind "mat rao piya, mai tumhe is tarah rote huye nahee dekh sakta"  so i dont think he will use "T" because  piya would be hurt if she will see T with abhay, and  abhay don't want to hurt piya
spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ffkhan

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Friends Farzana is right. Prepare urself for seeing the unexpected. Ekta has the tendency to turn a sweet positive char to negative. She did it earlier also. So Kabir may turn negative in future.

ffkhan

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

Even I like KaPi , whats so funny and illogical about that?Ermm
I rather tell you to reply to my comment to get the other side of the story.Embarrassed
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by ffkhan

Even I like KaPi , whats so funny and illogical about that?Ermm
I rather tell you to reply to my comment to get the other side of the story.Embarrassed
look Mahi, the topic is not about kapi, why is she talking about them?Ermm

And i find nothing happening between KaPi, but yes Vishal and Sukriti both share a sizzling chemistry together, but not as KaPi. I hope u got me right.Embarrassed

And i didn't reply u bcoz i don't think it is a right way if Kabir is still shown as positive.
MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Okay before I give my point I would just say: I really like Abhiya and want them together .
Now that being said, I agree that Kabir's character is not behaving as we want to him to be, but he is surely behaving as was expected of the guy . See the character is a college dude, who is a good guy at heart bit has his own share of faults and misgivings. He isn't very familar with emotions, yeah he loves piya , really likes her and ofcourse wants best for her but he isn't one of those sacrificing lovers, he ain't mahan. He is a college dude and with a typical teenage sense of love: that if you love someone you try to win them! And why are we forgetting the fact that somewhere it's piya's fault too! Coz I still think that Kabir believes Piya loves him, and this is all piya's doing . She made him believe that , didn't she?
But I also hope that this streak of Kabir ain't stretched and he realizes Soon that Abhiya are just meant to be.:)
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalKash

Okay before I give my point I would just say: I really like Abhiya and want them together .
Now that being said, I agree that Kabir's character is not behaving as we want to him to be, but he is surely behaving as was expected of the guy . See the character is a college dude, who is a good guy at heart bit has his own share of faults and misgivings. He isn't very familar with emotions, yeah he loves piya , really likes her and ofcourse wants best for her but he isn't one of those sacrificing lovers, he ain't mahan. He is a college dude and with a typical teenage sense of love: that if you love someone you try to win them! And why are we forgetting the fact that somewhere it's piya's fault too! Coz I still think that Kabir believes Piya loves him, and this is all piya's doing . She made him believe that , didn't she?
But I also hope that this streak of Kabir ain't stretched and he realizes Soon that Abhiya are just meant to be.:)
@bold: I would differ with that. Kabir, himself, sensed a chemistry between Abhay and Pia and even went to the extent of shouting at Pia for hooking up with him when her heart was with Abhay. He was right, but then, he did accept that she loves Abhay. So how can he believe that she loves him?? 

ffkhan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index