Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabir!!!! Enough is enough now!!!!!!! (Page 2)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Agree with you Farzoo!

Im really missing the sweet fun Kabir. I cant relate to this Kabir. I know he likes Pia very much thats why its hard for him to accept the truth but what he is doing in name of love is simply Wrong. If he cares so much about her then let her go!
Kabir cant you see her happiness lies with someone else? Or have you become so blind in this getting Pia mission that you fail to see the obvious? You too can feel the connection but still refuse to believe so...why?
Kabir in all this, in the end the person who is going to get hurt most will be you! Becuse you simply refuse to accept the truth.

I wont say i have lost respect for him or dont like him cuz i do....thats why i hope he soon realizes what he is doing is wrong and stops before its too late. Ouch

Oops! reply lamba hogaya! :P
but i just had to let this out!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan--sanchita--

iqralovespkyek Senior Member
iqralovespkyek
iqralovespkyek

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
OMG i totaly agree with u...i dnt understand wht his problem is why dsnt he just accept tht piya dsnt love him Pinch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Well, I think Kabir is not able to handle the rejection. He has always been the heart-throbe of the college. All the girls were ga ga over him. The only girl he really loved (or liked as I don't think it's love between Pia and Kabir), has fallen for somebody else. He is just 17 and he wants to fight for his love. Earlier, I didn't like his ways but he is much better like this.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Frankly, I'm more worried about the fact that Abhay's evil brother is entering. Will Ekta be able to handle so many characters? I'm sure AbhIya will sufferOuch

--sanchita--

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
oh zana. .chill. .itna gussa
Cmon. .kabir lovs pia(acdng 2 kabir. .though i dnt thnk dat he realy lov pia). .hez tryng 2 impres her again. .so let hm try na. . .n m liking ds kabir lolz. .
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Kabir has no idea what love is. Looks and Money are not everything. Though Kabir has proclaimed his love for Piya I think it is just a Physical thing for him. He was never there for her when she needed his love and support. Abhay on the other hand always was there when ever Piya needed help by saving or supporting her. In fact Abhay is 'more human' than Kabir.What Kabir needs is a reality check to find the answer to his own statement  'I don't understand what Piya sees in him'.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 07 January 2011 at 11:51am

ffkhan.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I agree with Anamika. Pia calls Abhay her Angel for a reason. Kabir is not bad, but he's acting immaturely. He's not seeing the depth of Pia's feelings for Abhay. For him, its all superficial. I guess he doesn't remember that Abhay was the one who stopped Mr. D from raising his hand on Pia while Kabir was busy shouting at her, Abhay was the one who saved Pia from Danish while Kabir was busy misunderstanding her. Strange na? How people so readily forget everything and conviniently blame the other party?Ermm

ThamesriverAnamikaSJain

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Kabir is getting on our nervesLOL, & Pia on Abhay'sLOL, by troubling him alwaysOuch  with her detectivenessLOL

ffkhan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index