Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabir!!!! Enough is enough now!!!!!!! - Page 3

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Well , farzana its about matter of perspective but since you have raised the question let me express my opinion also.
If you think he is going to be threat for Abhiya then please take out this from your mind as he will not be threat for Abhiya.Once he gets to know how about Abhiya's true love.
Second , you got annoyed by his scenes today but I enjoyed it as after so long there was epi about Kabir and such a funny epi , its not because I am kabir or kapi fan but because i am pkyek fan and after so many episodes we got a funny fun-filled episode.Ekta has no intention of treating him as negative she just want an aspect to add humour in the show other than Misha and thats why this scene was shot.
And now coming to kabir , you think he is doing all wrong and he doesn't understand piya loves Abhay but let me clear that to you.Kabir loves piya alot and they both were in relationship and as he didn't trusted her she left him , Kabir Did repented.And then decided to get back Piya because both were almost in an relationship before so he thought maybe Piya will accept him.Piya does not want to be in relationship not because kabir didn't trusted her but because she never loved Kabir.So only , kabir isn't at fault but piya too.When she never loved Kabir she had no right to start relationship with her.I agree kabir is also at fault but nonetheless piya also.
I totally agree kabir character was not treated properly but after today's episode , he got screenspace and I think it was rocking epi.šŸ˜›
Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i know now itz too much
VladDracula thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kabir needs to feel Abhay's supernatural power just like Danish felt and see it just like all the students on the tour bus saw after they stopped before Abhay and Piya.He should listen to Angad before he end's up seriously hurt at the hands of Abhay.
PrincessPatel77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree with you..Kabir needs to seriously stop with all this crap with Piya and Abhay..
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have a feeling he is going to turn negative very soon.
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Mrs.Jaysean

I have a feeling he is going to turn negative very soon.

I also do feel same as you.
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well..i was thinking the same:)he is intefering..too much in pia's life...just tooo much..he should understand...pia..no understanding..of him towards pia..nowadayz just irritating..sorry to say..bt this is quite true....!
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
farzana i totally agree with, i mean whats wrong with him! he was a bad boy freind, and  now he is becoming a bad freind too!

Piya has told him over and over again that she isn't interested and that  to her his is just a freind now and still he keeps on interfering!

i used to love his character and now he is plain annoying.,stop it Kabir and be a good friend to her

BTW i still loved how he was talking about Piay and Abhay  and then smiled and laughed mischievously, when he called TšŸ˜³šŸ˜†..he looked super cute,šŸ˜³ i cant help itšŸ˜³šŸ˜‰
Candy007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
bt i like piya nd kabir ki jodi...
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Candy007

bt i like piya nd kabir ki jodi...

in which angle? good for u though.šŸ¤£

But i don't mind with Vishal-Suku's Jodi.šŸ˜Š