Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Frankly, I'm more worried about the fact that Abhay's evil brother is entering. Will Ekta be able to handle so many characters? I'm sure AbhIya will suffer
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh zana. .chill. .itna gussa
Cmon. .kabir lovs pia(acdng 2 kabir. .though i dnt thnk dat he realy lov pia). .hez tryng 2 impres her again. .so let hm try na. . .n m liking ds kabir lolz. .
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kabir has no idea what love is. Looks and Money are not everything. Though Kabir has proclaimed his love for Piya I think it is just a Physical thing for him. He was never there for her when she needed his love and support. Abhay on the other hand always was there when ever Piya needed help by saving or supporting her. In fact Abhay is 'more human' than Kabir.What Kabir needs is a reality check to find the answer to his own statement  'I don't understand what Piya sees in him'.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
I agree with Anamika. Pia calls Abhay her Angel for a reason. Kabir is not bad, but he's acting immaturely. He's not seeing the depth of Pia's feelings for Abhay. For him, its all superficial. I guess he doesn't remember that Abhay was the one who stopped Mr. D from raising his hand on Pia while Kabir was busy shouting at her, Abhay was the one who saved Pia from Danish while Kabir was busy misunderstanding her. Strange na? How people so readily forget everything and conviniently blame the other party?🤔
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kabir is getting on our nerves😆, & Pia on Abhay's😆, by troubling him always  with her detectiveness😆
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@those whoever is thinking Kabir is not bad- the time is coming to see his another face. Get ready before getting shocked suddenly.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Zana, Kabir is not bad, Ekta has not turned him negative yet. At the moment, he's just wrong. And with Abhay's brother coming, I'm pretty sure Kabir won't be turned negative.
All said and done, I'm pretty disappointed with the way this character has been handled.
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Farzo what do you mean? Kabir will turn negative? i really hope not...cuz already there are so many negative characters in the show posing a threat to Abhiya...we dont need more!
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Okay buddies, I won't tell anything now. I better shut my mouth up now. u ppl just wait and watch. something unexpected surely gonna happen.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Oye! Zana, mooh khol chup chap! Are you an undercover agent who knows what will happen next in PKYEK?😲