India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabir!!!! Enough is enough now!!!!!!!

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Enough is enough Kabir!!!!!!! Piya has told you clearly that she has no interest to you anymore then why don't u understand it? Why do you still try to make her your own?

I have already told in my another topic that whatever my respect was for you, has gone. I thought that you will gain that respect again through doing any justice for Piya. But you are doing just as like you were before.

You have forced Piya to confess her love for you. Last time also I thought that you will mend your ways. But no, you are still the Same Kabir. Yeah, I agree that you had a repent after then but you are still trying to make own Piya even after hearing from her again and again that you both cannot be together anymore. Why r u doing this? If you have the least sense, you should keep yourself away from her.

You think that Abhay is not perfect for Piya, that's why again and again you are trying to make him away from her. Actually you want to make Piya as ur own, that's why u don't want to let any boy come near her and you think that no other boy of this world is perfect for her.

Kabir, why don't u understand that the happiness of one whom u love is the actual thing. Piya feels happy with Abhay, you can understand that but u don't want to accept that. If you really feel Piya, then why can't u understand her feelings? If you really do love her, then u can show it through accepting this truth.

@All- Sorry if I hurt any Kabir fan's sentiment. I wanted to hide my angers to Kabir for many days. But couldn't resist anymore after seeing his activities in the recent episodes specially after the last(6 January, Friday) one. Sorry again.

Edited by ffkhan - 07 January 2011 at 11:09am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

fowziaPriyaThakurscorpio95PrincessPatel77meawifrah.ka7eelasab2778Rituparnaa~Serendipity~kasuuuuspamalotRidziPiaJazSimi.:.MONA.:.Aisha.Ameresragzz.remosalsamusic_l0ver036safeplacetoland

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Still he's unaware of the term True Love and it is beyond conditions n expectations........the day he'll realise he'll admit that Piya n Abhay are destined to be together always.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fowziadisco_divaffkhan-Destiny-

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Pinch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan.:.MONA.:.

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Kya karu farzana my feelings are same like u. But I fear Kabir fans.  I liked the caring, sweet Kabir. But this Kabir is totally diff. He left the palace leaving Piya behind but then said to Misha that Piya left. 

Rituparnaaffkhan

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Still he's unaware of the term True Love and it is beyond conditions n expectations........the day he'll realise he'll admit that Piya n Abhay are destined to be together always.
I agreed Ritu. He still doesn't aware of the term of true love. I hope he will be aware about it soon before it gets too late.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Kya karu farzana my feelings are same like u. But I fear Kabir fans.  I liked the caring, sweet Kabir. But this Kabir is totally diff. He left the palace leaving Piya behind but then said to Misha that Piya left. 
Yeah Sanchu. Me too miss that sweet and caring Kabir.Cry

@Aisho- I am dead too.Dead
.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
OMG u couldnt have said it any bettter my love...i feel the same way..i so agree with this:
I have already told in my another topic that whatever my respect was for you, has gone. I thought that you will gain that respect again through doing any justice for Piya. But you are doing just as like you were before.
the thing that piss me off more is like the way he was talking to angad todai in the show like, who is the hottest dude, the love guru and all, gosh he thinks to high of himself...

like the other thing i dont understand is like piya never said that she loves him she always thought of him as a good friend and also accepted his so call confession cause abhay told her to, than why does kabir thinks that piya is his and that he should have her and no other men can...gosh and he thinkgs abhy is not good for her dude look at urself in the morrior and than she who is better and who is not...

gosh he is so getting oon my nerves...

P.S. Sorry kabir fan if i hurted ur feelings but these are just my opinions..

kinkidearffkhan

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I agree with u FarzanaThumbs Up

yaa, today he was just plain annoying, then being sweet or funnyOuch

he can see, clearly how much both Abhay-Pia love each otherHeart, & r comfortable with each otherEmbarrassed, still he tries to keep Abhay away frm PiaErmm

what happened to his dad's advice, who ha told him, that wait, till she comes to u, or else she was never ursClap

but, he is like forcing Pia to love him & be with herUnhappy

even by looking at the fact, even i won't be surprised, if in future, when again Pia will reject him, like alwaysSmile, he may turn negativeDisapprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaaffkhan.:.MONA.:.--sanchita--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index