Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

My Sweettuuuu was shown 2dyy yupieee :))))

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Heyyy gals hu r u all ? Hug

or should i say ' just like me aap sabke kaano ko bhi thand pend gayi hogi " LOL .

Yaarr wht a magician Viren aka Kinshuk is !!!!! he just proved it 2dy . After 2dy's torture , just 1 scene n we forgot all tortures . dis is wht called true success of an actor whose character if becomes so popular tht people attched 2 it soo soo much ki they don't want 2 miss them even for a second . HATS OFFF 2 KINSHUK Clap

Okk now abt d NivRen scene . Wht 2 say yaar ? Just 1 scene n see d bigg bigg smiles r back on all of our faces Big smile . completlyy lovedd it yaar .

1st want 2 say Kinshuk lookedd damnn damnn hottt , his attitude , his expressions n lastlyy his 1 word " SWWETHEART " OMye omyee just took my breathe away . Wink .
Can''tt waitt for tomm . SOOD PAGALO  JUST WAIT MY HOTIEEE IS COMINGGG Ab tumari koi khair nahi

n poor Nivi is so much in lovv wid Viren .She was missing him soo soo much but was nt able 2 tell him anythng just becozzz she knew tht if she would hav told him , hamara hotiee dauda dauda chala aata .
So she hide her pain n tears . Soo sweet .

Other side My jaanupieee awwwww wht 2 tell abt him yaar ? He was just 2 sweet as usual . Smile . d way he says " SWEETHEART " ahaiii haiii n awwww my jaanu bought chuddiyans for his lovee ( vahin toh main sochoo , Hamara deewana pagal kahin bahar jaye n uski " mrs precious" ke liye kuch na laye aise ho sakta h kya ? LOL ) .can'tttt waitt for d scene yaar when my deewana pagal will make Nivi  wear d chudiyans . ahaii haiii kya scene hoga yaar

Also i m sooo soooo happyyyy frm d article . wowwww tht Sid deserves it . Hu dare he 2 take any decision for his Bro's wife ? Thankk God he is nt supoorting her , i m veryy veryy happyyy . I want only n only Viren 2 supoort Nivi thtzz it so tht Nivi will realizee importance of Viren , n She will come 2 know eho is her real support n who nt .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Monika I loved your analysis and very very excited that my cutie pie called her cutie mere Viren what a progress and now this is called love and trust and see she was hiding that she is not ok and our cutie could hear her heartbeat immidietely understood his cutiepie is not ok and now will come running to save herEmbarrassed. Both of them love and trust each other and this is the base of their strong relation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
@rach thanxx jaan for lovngg my analysis . Oh yaa Dear NivRen had d most imp base of d marrige wid  them n tht is trust n understanding whch they hav veryy much in them . n then comes lovee wchc they both do 2 each other deeplyyy . They r perfectlyy made for each other couple .haina?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index