Saavan:- Most Romantic Jodi AT-II - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago

❀️
The way they held hands....

😍 The way she touched him...

❀️  His look...

πŸ₯³ And she danced...

πŸ‘   While he tried to....

😲   And then they snatched her away from him...

😑  Which is a huge mistake...

Shravan said to Saachi 'We're lovers'.....Day Dreaming
very nice sheila not only ur pics but the captions on them r gr8t
nice pics Sheila!!!

btw, guys, any idea whether Barun/ BHPH got any award at the apsara awards??? the event took place yesterday right???

Don't know if Barun got the award...I didn't even know the show was yesterday πŸ˜•

I hope he did win πŸ˜‰
hai sheila hai ash(whats ur name) dosent seem barun won or did he?
oh no...just read an article on the net...neither BHPH nor Barun bagged the awards😭😭
Originally posted by ash91

oh no...just read an article on the net...neither BHPH nor Barun bagged the awards😭😭

How can people not recognize talent? Barun is amazing in his acting!!! I'm angry 😑
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

How can people not recognize talent? Barun is amazing in his acting!!! I'm angry 😑

yeah...its sad😭😭 but atleast he was nominated this time unlike in the other telly awards....
hey ashwini can you post that article here for us
Originally posted by maris08

hey ashwini can you post that article here for us

Best Non Fiction Series in the television category was won by Entertainment ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega and for Best Drama Series Fiction was won by Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya. Silver screen favourites Dilip Joshi (Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah won the award for Best Actor in Drama Series) and Ankita Lokhande (Pavitra Rishta) won the award for Best Actress in Drama Series. Balika Vadhu won the award for the Best Writer (Purnendu Shekhar, Gajra Kottary & Rajesh Dubey-Balika Vadhu) and Uttaran won the award for Best Ensemble Cast.

the complete articlehttp://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/news/2011/dabangg-highest-scorer-apsara-awards-120111-aid0097.html