7/1/11 WU: Will sandhya really get exposed?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

This has been really irritating to watch - how Shreya gives Sarla, but not Sandhya, all the time in the world.  To find things out, she should have asked to take Sandhya out privately, and since the Jagirdars are so intent on convincing her that Vrinda is Sandhya, they couldn't have objected.

Also, when Sarla narrated to Shreya the true story of what happened while framing it as something Vrinda might claim, wouldn't the mention of Gayatri have been a dead giveaway?  After all, Gayatri had met Savita when she returned her kids, and Sandhya was at the time concealed in the niqab.  So something like this should tell Shreya that Sarla is not being straight w/ her, and she should stay on and try to discover more.  In the meantime, I do wish Sandhya manages to stumble over the fact that Sarla is actually in bed w/ DK (manner of speaking) and that she needs to resume playing double games w/ her, in addition to everybody else.

My prediction: next week, when DK plays back the evidence, it will have nothing on Sandhya but everything on DK and maybe Sarla, since Manik would have discovered it and swapped the evidence.

Another possibility: Sarla accidentally gave Shreya the evidence that DK wanted to play to Prabhavati, while the CDs that are on Sandhya's cupboard are actually the ones that Sarla meant to give Shreya.  Which would expose Sarla not only to Prabhavati, but worse still for Sarla, to Sandhya as well.  Sandhya would then know all her enemies and plan accordingly.

P.S.  Guys, don't want to nag, but
please, get involved in the banner contest!!!
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
This is really frustrating to watch. Shreya so easily believing EVERYTHING that comes out of Sarla's mouth. If it was the oldest sister (even though it couldn't be her) she would have doubted Sarla a bit more I think. Sandhya needs to find out that Sarla is playing games with her too!

And I'm not sure if the evidence on them CDs really got changed :( I think it still has evidence against Sandhya on there but I'm hoping something happens to divert everyone's attention!! Perhaps Neeraj/Damodar or someone else enters the haveli or causes chaos, indirectly helping Sandhya.
i realli want neeeraj to cum bac :) hes a  haawwwttty😍

him n sandhya make such a cute couple ..cnt wait till they strt tht trac
meanwhile they shuld honestly get rid of this sarla crap.....she is so annoying  and dum ...i mean bfore she was shown to us as the good sumaritan helpin out sandhya ..why the change all of a sudden

althogh as much as i hate DKs track... sumwhere in the middle ...i hav a hunch he'll fall in luv wid sandya??? lets hpe not but the way he's onto her getting revenge tht hate will turn into love :/ thts how most stories end up
Thanks for the update.

^^ Uhh Desi-gal, I really don't think DK will ever fall for Sandhya. Theres about a very small chance that  it will happen. I don't see it happen when hes all excited to exact revenge on her. There would have to be some kind of a spark for that to occur. And lets not forget she has Yuvraj and Neeraj as love interests.

I also couldn't believe Shreya would be so gullible. But who knows, she may stick around and hide to see DK violating Sandhya and exposing her to the family. Than the tables would be turned, and everything that Sarla told her will be reversed.
Edited by Subaru537 - 13 years ago
thanks for the lovely update 👏
I feel really sorry for sandhya.... i hope she might be able to get out of this mess but im not sure if it'll be possible for her :(
i want her to sort it out but i dont know now.
thanks for the update.
Thanks Kalika for the update.