I'm glad about one thing...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm happy that at least now Shekhar has finally kept trust in Taani and isn't blaming her anymore...I was almost worried for a second that Shekhar would once again fall into the lies and start blaming Taani but he surprised me 😊  I'm finally able to forgive him now for everything he's done to TaAnu blame-wise and mistrusting-wise.  And I loved the way Anu stood up for Taani and his protectiveness over her in today's episode...everytime he said "Meri Taani"  my heart literally jumped a beat 😳  There's so many possibilities in my head right now for which way the track will go but I'm trying not to think about them too much because it hurts to think about the torture our TaAnu will have to face in these upcoming days....I want to kill Ritesh before he does anything.  I wish Gulabo would have gotten her chance to point her finger at RItesh and Nupur today...I loved the shocked "Tum!!"  look on Anu's face when Gulabo's finger lingered on Nupur for that one moment...I want him to throw her out of the house ASAP.  I am so frustrated right now...sab humare TaAnu ke peeche kyun padi!! 😡
yeah me too happy to see shekhar this way
for the 1st time he is showing his trust on taani
now  shekhar shd immediately ask that evil nupur to leave the house
Same here.. I never expected Shekhar to believe Taani.. But he did n Onu sayin "Meri Taani" Gosh, Im still recovering from it😍 It was an awesome scene.. Loved it..
yeahhhhhhhhhh
the way anurag said meri taani......wow !!! me too totally fidaaa... at that line !!! & those expressions !!!
very very nice job by harshad !!!!
Originally posted by sita11

yeahhhhhhhhhh
the way anurag said meri taani......wow !!! me too totally fidaaa... at that line !!! & those expressions !!!
very very nice job by harshad !!!!
Onu was so cute today.. Supporting Taani.. I also loved when he told Ritesh that "Iss dunia mein har kissi ke liye koi na koi bana hota hai, jaise mere liye Taani aur Taani ke liye main"😍 Gosh, todays episode was very much TaAnulicious☺️
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Loved the intensity in Anurag for his love Taani in todays episode 😃😳
woooooooooooooooo...😛😳

hated such loooong scenes of ritesh in todays episode😡😡😡
ritesh scenes r such a draaaggggggggg.....🤢
Edited by sita11 - 13 years ago
I was shocked ... but shehkar had no choice ... he had heard the truth from ritesh himself aur kia karta 😆
Originally posted by -Kalindi-

Onu was so cute today.. Supporting Taani.. I also loved when he told Ritesh that "Iss dunia mein har kissi ke liye koi na koi bana hota hai, jaise mere liye Taani aur Taani ke liye main"😍 Gosh, todays episode was very much TaAnulicious☺️

Yes...I listened to that part at least 10 times in a row before moving on 😳 Very cute...finally the CVs are starting to show more of the strong love + trust relationship between Taani and Anuraag otherwise I was worried that they would jump to the present before establishing the strength of their relationship. 
most people r enjoyinh tl betr now becoz earlier romance etc ws very dull. anurag-tanu nice couple but scenes wr very dragging. riteh and company much betr.