Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KSG's latest interview (to KPS) "Life is perfect!" (Page 9)

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

ERM this ALWAYS happens with me IDK why my comments are always interpreted as par the reader's convenience and they completely twist the meaning of my comment :/ LMFAO and yet you are giving me the advise to read your comments carefully, okie then :S Bubs I NEVER intended to direct my comment towards you and I have reasons for that. First off I am not a KPS CM and am just a member therefore I don't think it's my place to reason with you. Secondly I was thanking KPS and everyone involved because I know when such comments are made it HURTS the ppl involved esp when they do it all for the fans :) I wanted to let them know that there are ppl who are VERY thankful that they take the time to do this for US and they shouldn't be offended in anyway.

PS thanks Reemz and Preet for not misinterpreting my comment :)

Okay i guess i was wrong abt ur comment anyways like i said i even dont knw who is the member or CM of KPS is i only knw that it is related to KSG datz why i opened this topic bcz i am interested in KSG topics and u r taking me wrong here my comment was not to hurt anyone here bcz if it was i would've said i have problem bt i said i have question i guess it was wrong for me to even a question here as well..

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_285

The thing is.... this is an interview with KSG like any other. Now why  some things are mentioned or not is entirely upto those producing the interview (the interviewers and the interviewee).... Frankly, I'm quite upset that (assuming you are a KSG fan) you replied in such an unsatisfied tone! And Sahar was not being indirect about anything..She helped a lot with this interview so I guess seeing such a response annoyed her too.. :)

Now sorry if you're not happy with the content of our surprise but some things cannot be helped. So let's let all this be because (saying this for the nth time now) this was meant to be a GOOD gesture and a happy topic -_- I'd rather we don't get into all these petty issues. Especially when there are things that I cannot disclose and thus cannot make everything as clear as I wish to!

NO MORE DISUCSSION ON THIS HERE, THANKS. Let's keep the spirit in this topic as positive and happy as it's intended to be Approve

Lotsa lovee! x

I have no problem with the interview u r taking me wrong here bcz if i have a problem i would have said i have problem bcz i am not a member of KPS i was curious to knw dat i guess i am not a member i have no ryt to ask a question as well. Yes, i am KSG fan dat is y i entered this topic i am sorry if u r upset i love wht KSG said and u took me wrong bcz i juz asked a question which i wont be doing anymore ever again. I don't knw who is member of KPS apart from few KSG fanatics. If u found me rude i am sorry abt dat i juz wanted to knw

Anyways i am out of here
Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

"What is the one word you will describe your fans in ?" (- Ankita)

Loyal!

I LOVE THAT <3 He's so cute Approve

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.canadiansgia.khan-Anku-soundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_285

3. What would you say is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate

He makes me want to love chocolate tehe 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.Samiyah258gia.khanIshaqzaadi

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

anyways!! thanks for replying and appreciating everyone tehee <3 ! we are happy you all loved it <3 ! 

LOYALTY <3 that was my favv answer tehee <3 Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.Samiyah258Ishaqzaadi-Anku-soundsofcedar

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Oh myyyyy. I'm so late on this topic, tehe, but anywayssss. Thank you SO much Siddhi and Divz! You two are sweethearts! This interview was DEFINITELY a great start to the new year!

Also, a HUGE thank you to the KPS CMs for gathering all the questions, and collaborating all the questions, and picking out the most sensible ones which produced SUCH an amazing and heart warming interview! I love you, ladies! Thanks a lot <33

Ram Kapoor: Fun
Nicole Alvares: Love
Jennifer Winget: Great costar and close friend
Shah Rukh Khan: Brilliant
Priyanka Chopra: Khatron Ke Khiladi 3

Those answers made me SMILE so much! I love them! He answered them so honestly and truthfully, it made me really happy! I love his thoughts on them all! <33

3. What would you say is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate

AHHH. I feel so much better about loving chocolate :$ AH. I love it all the more! Tehe. This man surprises me all the time! :$

"A lot of your fans think that you're the Salman Khan of Tellywood. The way you carry yourself, you experiment with your looks, etc. How does it feel to be compared to such a big superstar and is there any movie of Salman's where you would have loved to have done his role?" (- Anita)

Salman is a rock star, he's unmatchable. It's truly overwhelming to be given that tag! Andaaz Apna Apna is my all time fav bollywood movie.

OKAY THAT MADE ME SO HAPPY. EFF. Being such a fanatic of SK ALL my life, and hearing THIS answer from KSG, is so effing amazing. OH GOD. I LOVE him! Andaz Apna Apna is DEFINITELY one of my favourites of SK's and omygod, it's KSG's too |: UFFFF.

"If you were going on an Island and could eat nothing but fruit..Which of these two would you choose: Bananas OR Watermelons?" (- Gia)

Watermelons! Not a big banana fan!

LMFAO OMFG HAHAHAHAHA. THIS MADE MY DAY <333

"As we celebrate this new year... when you look back in life, which year stands out as one which was memorable, and why?" (-Manpreet)

All of them were outstanding, no regrets!

No regrets, just loveeeeee <3 I love this answer!

"If you were to star in a film as a gay character, which one of the following 4 actors would you like opposite you: Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor or Enrique Iglesias?" (- Sahar)

Ram Kapoor

LMAO HAHA. I honestly was wanting an answer from those names! But Ram |: LMAO. I miss them in JDJ, haye. I like this answer, though! Great question, Sary! <3

"What is the one word you will describe your fans in ?" (- Ankita)

Loyal!

AW. He's a sweetheart. I love this answer <333

"You've always made your fans proud by being so humble even with people/media who have said some stuff about you in the past!!. Lots of patience is required .How do u manage to do that so well?" (- Kashvi)

It's in my upbringing- I forgive easily.

Forgive, but don't forget! I love his nature, and I love his personality. It reflects in his actions! He's a sweetheart <333

"We would love to hear something about lil Karan Singh Grover. Were you this sexy and naughty even as a kid?" (- Noreen)

Sexy? I don't know, but naughty YES!

HAHA, AWWWW. This is adorable! I could just imagine!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhika_ksgSamiyah258soundsofcedar

Neeshoe IF-Sizzlerz
Neeshoe
Neeshoe

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Thank you Again For this Intervieww <333
siddhika_ksg IF-Rockerz
siddhika_ksg
siddhika_ksg

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Preeetiii thanku so much for makin this thread....
I'm as usual late in replyin...LOL
I am so Glad this all worked so Well :D
Muaaaaaahhhh to all u guyss Heart
I Love all his answers Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Samiyah258-Anku-Ishaqzaadisoundsofcedar

Go to top