Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KSG's latest interview (to KPS) "Life is perfect!" (Page 8)

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Edited my comment on Page 1 :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaadiswashbuckling

DulceTentacion. IF-Sizzlerz
DulceTentacion.
DulceTentacion.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Love You KSG! <3 Some of His answers mad me LOL HaHa.

Thanks to KPS for such an Amazing Interview!

<3 :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaadi

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_285

Sorry I dont have time to discuss such issues via PM. All I will say is that there is of course no justifcation required here whatsoever (would you question SBS/TT/TB etc as to why they asked something or didn't ask something? No, right!) but as you seem so interested here's a quick note for you:

Members of KPS are known only as members of KPS; this is not about members of any jodi or whatever. It's about people who love KSG. Any fan of KSG will know why certain people are, or are not, mentioned in the rapid fire...or just mayybe were mentioned and not answered :) ... (I'm assuming that's the part you had a problem with just because he actually answered the JW question there). All I'd like to say is KPS loves and respects anyone who loves and respects KSG, his work, his life, supports him etc.

No probs i understand anyways as u guys are member and fan datz y i asked bcz SBB and SBS thing is totally different i am interested in things where KSG is involved.

I don't know who is the member and part of KPS bt like i said i juz wanted to know but i guess u took me wrong here i dont have any problem KSG saying anythng to anyone here i juz asked members that if u want u can ask abt his other frnds too dat was juz a question anyways thanx for clearing it i was curious.

@Sahar:thanx for ur comment to i would love it if u talk to me directly there is no point talking in directly i juz asked a question if i had a problem i would've said i have a problem with it bt i said i have a question so please read my comment carefully thanx
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
@tzahra: I don't think Sary's comment was directed at you or anyone actually Wink Chill sweety.

I'm so late with this topic but a BIG thank you to KPS for getting this done. It's not an easy job and KSG fans really appreciate the work you guys put in! God Bless you lot...!!

Loved his answers!Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.scarlet.moongia.khanIshaqzaadiswashbucklingAquarius18soundsofcedar

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
The thing is.... this is an interview with KSG like any other. Now why  some things are mentioned or not is entirely upto those producing the interview (the interviewers and the interviewee).... Frankly, I'm quite upset that (assuming you are a KSG fan) you replied in such an unsatisfied tone! And Sahar was not being indirect about anything..She helped a lot with this interview so I guess seeing such a response annoyed her too.. :)

Now sorry if you're not happy with the content of our surprise but some things cannot be helped. So let's let all this be because (saying this for the nth time now) this was meant to be a GOOD gesture and a happy topic -_- I'd rather we don't get into all these petty issues. Especially when there are things that I cannot disclose and thus cannot make everything as clear as I wish to!

NO MORE DISUCSSION ON THIS HERE, THANKS. Let's keep the spirit in this topic as positive and happy as it's intended to be Approve

Lotsa lovee! x

Edited by Preeti_285 - 08 January 2011 at 4:10pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhika_ksgcanadiansawarapan.scarlet.moonSamiyah258gia.khanAlu--Anku-Aquarius18soundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tzahra

@Sahar:thanx for ur comment to i would love it if u talk to me directly there is no point talking in directly i juz asked a question if i had a problem i would've said i have a problem with it bt i said i have a question so please read my comment carefully thanx

ERM this ALWAYS happens with me IDK why my comments are always interpreted as par the reader's convenience and they completely twist the meaning of my comment :/ LMFAO and yet you are giving me the advise to read your comments carefully, okie then :S Bubs I NEVER intended to direct my comment towards you and I have reasons for that. First off I am not a KPS CM and am just a member therefore I don't think it's my place to reason with you. Secondly I was thanking KPS and everyone involved because I know when such comments are made it HURTS the ppl involved esp when they do it all for the fans :) I wanted to let them know that there are ppl who are VERY thankful that they take the time to do this for US and they shouldn't be offended in anyway.

PS thanks Reemz and Preet for not misinterpreting my comment :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.scarlet.moongia.khanAlu-Aquarius18

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_285

NO MORE DISUCSSION ON THIS HERE, THANKS. Let's keep the spirit in this topic as positive and happy as it's intended to be Approve

Lotsa lovee! x

Sorry I just had to reply since I was being called out LOL but yeah I am done with this discussion <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.gia.khanAquarius18

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

@tzahra: I don't think Sary's comment was directed at you or anyone actually Wink Chill sweety

Thanx n no probs

Go to top