Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KSG's latest interview (to KPS) "Life is perfect!" (Page 7)

cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
wowwwwww...thank u soo much guys for getting this interview of KSG...:) <3
it's soooo special n sweet...:)
luved his answers...he is soo sweet n humble....
awwww hes sooooooo sweet of JasKaran, Nicole, JW, Rk.... :) <3
n he def is very similar to Salman...wowwww even mai fav movie is Andaz apna-2..:) great one more similarity...:)
wowww really luved the article thanx alot..:)
tc :)
Preet <3

ArshiARMaaneet Senior Member
ArshiARMaaneet
ArshiARMaaneet

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
thanks again KPS for bringing all the fanz closer to ksg nd for KSG's messeges....a big huggggggggggg   nd thankxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I know i shouldn't comment here none of my business bcz i am not part of KPS juz one little question no fyting juz tiny question

I don't knw how many KaShians are member of KPS but i wonder those who are member of KPS they didn't ask any question to KSG and if they didn't why were their question mentioned? and also in frndlist i want to ask why Shilpa Anand wasn't mentioned and Sukirti bcz Shilpa is been his frnds for three years now and Sukirti for two years.

This is juz question i don't want to fyt i am juz asking thanx i would be happy if the person personally pm me. I am sorry if anybody fond me rude here.

Edited by tzahra - 08 January 2011 at 11:03am
-Euphoria- IF-Sizzlerz
-Euphoria-
-Euphoria-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
he  is so sweet n abdorable...................love him....................KSG ROXXXXXXXXXXX
Haniyaa IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tzahra

I know i shouldn't comment here none of my business bcz i am not part of KPS juz one little question no fyting juz tiny question

I don't knw how many KaShians are member of KPS but i wonder those who are member of KPS they didn't ask any question to KSG and if they didn't why were their question mentioned? and also in frndlist i want to ask why Shilpa Anand wasn't mentioned and Sukirti bcz Shilpa is been his frnds for three years now and Sukirti for two years.

This is juz question i don't want to fyt i am juz asking thanx i would be happy if the person personally pm me. I am sorry if anybody fond me rude here.

Sorry I dont have time to discuss such issues via PM. All I will say is that there is of course no justifcation required here whatsoever (would you question SBS/TT/TB etc as to why they asked something or didn't ask something? No, right!) but as you seem so interested here's a quick note for you:

Members of KPS are known only as members of KPS; this is not about members of any jodi or whatever. It's about people who love KSG. Any fan of KSG will know why certain people are, or are not, mentioned in the rapid fire...or just mayybe were mentioned and not answered :) ... (I'm assuming that's the part you had a problem with just because he actually answered the JW question there). All I'd like to say is KPS loves and respects anyone who loves and respects KSG, his work, his life, supports him etc.

ANYWAY! This was meant to be a treat from us to all KSG fans...

I'm glad all KSG fans are happy and have enjoyed hearing from him, once again a big thanks to everyone who helped make this happen & of course to KSG for answering Hug Thanks for replying here guys!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepreetcanadianssiddhika_ksgawarapan.dua_44everscarlet.moongia.khanSamiyah258KaJen.xoxo*Reemz*Mehak_Luvs_Raniswashbuckling-Anku-Aquarius18soundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Preet, thanks so much for replying, I know it wasn't even required :) Anyway I would like to again thank everyone who made this happen! muaaaaaaaah to KPS! I think we all understand that all ppl can do is ask the question but if one doesn't reply they can't be held responsible! I hope KPS can give us KSGians more surprises like these in the future. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhika_ksgcanadiansawarapan.scarlet.moonSamiyah258gia.khan*Reemz*Mehak_Luvs_RaniAquarius18Ishaqzaadiswashbuckling-Anku-

Simmy003 IF-Dazzler
Simmy003
Simmy003

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
aww loved how he said Jennifer's a close friend!!HeartKajenn!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepreetAquarius18swashbuckling

Go to top