Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KSG's latest interview (to KPS) "Life is perfect!" (Page 5)

blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Awesome KSG interview Clap

My fav ansEmbarrassed
Jas Karan Singh: Best friend and brotherSmile
Jennifer Winget: Great costar and close friendHeartDay DreamingSillyGod Bless Their FriendShip
Shah Rukh Khan: BrilliantSmile

"If you were to star in a film as a gay character, which one of the following 4 actors would you like opposite you: Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor or Enrique Iglesias?" (- Sahar)

Ram Kapoor

He picked RamROFLI'd like 2 watch Dostana of Ram n Karan. They were rocking in JDJBig smileTongueLOL

"If you were offered the perfect Bollywood debut, which actress from Television would you like opposite you. Please choose one!" (- Mira)

I'm a big Kareena fan! I think she's a fabulous actress. Would love to work with her.

This reminds me the KSG n Kareena VM

They'll look sizzlingSilly

"If you were going on an Island and could eat nothing but fruit..Which of these two would you choose: Bananas OR Watermelons?" (- Gia)

Watermelons! Not a big banana fan!ROFLROFLROFL

GiaLOLLOLLOL totally Giaish questionROFL I liked the answer coz more than banana , watermelon will help him thereEmbarrassedN mee too not a banana fanEvil SmileLOL

"You've always made your fans proud by being so humble even with people/media who have said some stuff about you in the past!!. Lots of patience is required .How do u manage to do that so well?" (- Kashvi)

It's in my upbringing- I forgive easily.

ClapClapClapLoved This AnswerClapClapClap

Thanxxx a loadsss 4 this surprise KPSBig smile

Thankooooooooo Divz , Siddhi n NicoleBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.Samiyah258Aquarius18ammyridz600soundsofcedar

-rajsua- IF-Rockerz
-rajsua-
-rajsua-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged

lovely interview

i just loved each & every answers
he is so cute loving & softspoken
& ya we KSGINANs promise KSG that we were, we are, & we will be always loyal to u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyridz600

soniyoKSG Senior Member
soniyoKSG
soniyoKSG

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_285

Heyy guys,

With all due credit to some very, very, very lovely people (our own KPSians from I-F: Siddhika & Divya, and ofcourse the stunning Nicole Alvares), here's a special New Years gift from KPS to all our fellow KSG fans! With the help of the three fabulous girls mentioned, we were able to organise an EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with KSG. There's a short rapid fire at first and then our K'uperman also answered questions from some KPS members themselves!

If you post the interview anywhere else please remember to credit KPS with our website link directing to the interview http://www.ksgprotectionsquad.com/exclusiveinterviews.htm

We hope you have fun reading...and wishing you all a very happy new year!!

- - The rapid fire...

1. Your first reaction when you hear the following names:
Ram Kapoor: Fun
Nicole Alvares: Love
Jas Karan Singh: Best friend and brother
Sanjit Bedi:
Good friend
Jennifer Winget: Great costar and close friend( i loved this one kajen indeed seems to be so close)
Shah Rukh Khan: Brilliant (agree)
Priyanka Chopra: Khatron Ke Khiladi 3

2. Being an actor on Indian television is: a stepping stone to bollywood (OR) a career in itself? Acting is always a passion.

3. What would you say is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate

4. Why do you like Goa so much? It's relaxing

5. In a few words, describe your relationship with your parents. Respect and lots of love.

- - Questions by KPS members....

"We see u got 2 new tatoos. We want to knw the about the design/meaning of the latest addition to your many tatoos" (- Siddhika)

Well the one on my arm is arc angel Michael slaying Satan, I believe in the power and strength of the arc angel and he has been my guardian. The other one on my elbow is very personal to me, it is the symbol of the arc angels and script in elvish- language of the elves!

"A lot of your fans think that you're the Salman Khan of Tellywood. The way you carry yourself, you experiment with your looks, etc. How does it feel to be compared to such a big superstar and is there any movie of Salman's where you would have loved to have done his role?" (- Anita)

Salman is a rock star, he's unmatchable. It's truly overwhelming to be given that tag! Andaaz Apna Apna is my all time fav bollywood movie.

"If you were going on an Island and could eat nothing but fruit..Which of these two would you choose: Bananas OR Watermelons?" (- Gia)

Watermelons! Not a big banana fan!

"As we celebrate this new year... when you look back in life, which year stands out as one which was memorable, and why?" (-Manpreet)

All of them were outstanding, no regrets!

"If you were offered the perfect Bollywood debut, which actress from Television would you like opposite you. Please choose one!" (- Mira)

I'm a big Kareena fan! I think she's a fabulous actress. Would love to work with her.(i am not a kareena fan atall i find her too arrogant )

"If you were to star in a film as a gay character, which one of the following 4 actors would you like opposite you: Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor or Enrique Iglesias?" (- Sahar)

Ram Kapoor

"Which one country do you really want to visit?" (- Aliya)

Greece!

"What was the first dish you ever cooked for Nicole and what was her reaction?" (- Mehak)

Home made salad! She loved it, at least that's what she said!

"What is your idea of a perfect date?" (- Mithila)

Peace, quiet, soft music and interesting conversation- not to mention good food!

"How difficult or easy do you think it is to make true friends in this industry?" (- Divya)

The best time to make friends is before you need them and that's what I've always believed and I've made some really good friends over the years.

"How tech savvy would you consider yourself?" (- Sara)

Not tech savy at all!

"Will we see you making more public appearances this year? You don't often attend many events and functions." (- Sehrish)

I like to keep to myself and with work schedules its not always easy to find time.

"Which product would you love to endorse? And, if given the chance, which Bollywood actor or actress would you like to endorse it with?" (- Samiyah)

Not given it much thought.

"What was your honest opinion of Indian television serials before you joined the industry?" (- Reema)

I've always been passionate about acting and my aim was to always make realistic cinema, I would not do a role if I thought it was far fetched and unreal.

"What is the one word you will describe your fans in ?" (- Ankita)

Loyal!(hoyeeoyee yeh ans ne to dil khush kardiaya)

"You've always made your fans proud by being so humble even with people/media who have said some stuff about you in the past!!. Lots of patience is required .How do u manage to do that so well?" (- Kashvi)

It's in my upbringing- I forgive easily.(this what made us crazy abt him)

"If you had a chance to change something in your life wht would you change and why?" (- Ambreen)

Life is perfect!(very optimistic person like me Smile

"We would love to hear something about lil Karan Singh Grover. Were you this sexy and naughty even as a kid?" (- Noreen)

Sexy? I don't know, but naughty YES! (i love naughty LOL

wonderful set of question & answer
thanx KPS for this

ammyridz600

-Divz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Divz-
-Divz-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
thanks a ton preeti for making a thread!! :) :)

Loved him totally now..he is HONEST to each n every question!!

Love u KSGGGGGGGGGG

and Mwaaah to all <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.ammyridz600

.JustaDream IF-Stunnerz
.JustaDream
.JustaDream

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwww <3
Love Him Embarrassed
Gr8 Int

Thanks for Sharing :D

Woww Congo Seru He answered ur Question Hug

ammyridz600

melburn Newbie
melburn
melburn

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
<3<3<3 him..all answers r really cute!!
w8ting 4 ur comeback!

ammyridz600

anamika_khan Groupbie
anamika_khan
anamika_khan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
love him
-Sneha16- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sneha16-
-Sneha16-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for posting in the interview Preeti di ..and i wud also like to thank siddhika and divya and nicole for such an awesome NEW YEAR GIFT...thanks a lot guys...hugs to all of uHug 

Even though the entire interview  is just "OYYE HOYYE"Embarrassed..but some of my favorite answers are:

Jennifer Winget: Great co-star and close friendEmbarrassed(god bless KAJEN)

What would you say is your guilty pleasure? ChocolateTongue

"If you were going on an Island and could eat nothing but fruit..Which of these two would you choose: Bananas OR Watermelons?"

Watermelons! Not a big banana fan!(he is just like me...Tongue)

"If you were offered the perfect Bollywood debut, which actress from Television would you like opposite you. Please choose one!"

I'm a big Kareena fan! I think she's a fabulous actress. Would love to work with her.

"What is your idea of a perfect date?"

Peace, quiet, soft music and interesting conversation- not to mention good food      !Embarrassed( just like my thoughts)

"What is the one word you will describe your fans in ?"

Loyal!    ( we will always remain loyal KSG...no matter what)Tongue

"You've always made your fans proud by being so humble even with people/media who have said some stuff about you in the past!!. Lots of patience is required .How do u manage to do that so well?"

It's in my upbringing- I forgive easily. 

"If you had a chance to change something in your life wht would you change and why?"

Life is perfect!

"We would love to hear something about lil Karan Singh Grover. Were you this sexy and naughty even as a kid?"

Sexy? I don't know, but naughty YES!  (u r both sexy and naughty) Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.ammyridz600

Go to top