Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KSG's latest interview (to KPS) "Life is perfect!" (Page 2)

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Okay, first of all a BIG thanks to the girls who made this happen!!!Hug These are my fave!!

1. Your first reaction when you hear the following names:
Ram Kapoor: Fun
He really does seem like a fun guy and I remember when I saw him in SBS before JDJ and he was messing around with his co stars, I became a fan of him. He really does seem fun and down to earth and he always makes me laugh onscreen.LOL
Sanjit Bedi: Good friend
Jennifer Winget: Great costar and close friend
My fave part-the awesome trio. I always see one of them with the other, but nowadays I don't see sajit bedi that much. I love how he differntiated them both and said that sanjt is a good friend and Jenny is his CLOSE friend. KaJen really are close and I love how nothing seems to affect their friendship in a negatve way and they do seem to have had a lot of fun during DMG.

3. What would you say is your guilty pleasure?Chocolate                                                           
Mine too, but I don't really feel so guilty when I eat them when dieting, lol.

5. In a few words, describe your relationship with your parents. Respect and lots of love.
Aww, he really does seem close to his parents.Embarrassed

- - Questions by KPS members....

"We see u got 2 new tatoos. We want to knw the about the design/meaning of the latest addition to your many tatoos" (- Siddhika)

Well the one on my arm is arc angel Michael slaying Satan, I believe in the power and strength of the arc angel and he has been my guardian. The other one on my elbow is very personal to me, it is the symbol of the arc angels and script in elvish- language of the elves!
Ohhhhh, that's what they are.

"A lot of your fans think that you're the Salman Khan of Tellywood. The way you carry yourself, you experiment with your looks, etc. How does it feel to be compared to such a big superstar and is there any movie of Salman's where you would have loved to have done his role?" (- Anita)
Salman is a rock star, he's unmatchable. It's truly overwhelming to be given that tag! Andaaz Apna Apna is my all time fav bollywood movie.                                                                                                                                                      I think these two are also similar in the way how they're both actually good guys by heart but have been misunderstood by people.

"If you were going on an Island and could eat nothing but fruit..Which of these two would you choose: Bananas OR Watermelons?" (- Gia)
Watermelons! Not a big banana fan!
Lol, i'm not a big fan of bananas as well. My friends now have their own weird funny stories of bananas and i'm just like 'I found them funny before you'

"If you were offered the perfect Bollywood debut, which actress from Television would you like opposite you. Please choose one!" (- Mira)
I'm a big Kareena fan! I think she's a fabulous actress. Would love to work with her.
Eww, I don't like her.Dead Very over rated in my opinion.

"How difficult or easy do you think it is to make true friends in this industry?" (- Divya)
The best time to make friends is before you need them and that's what I've always believed and I've made some really good friends over the years.
It seems like Jenny is one of these friends because I remember in the 300th thread interview when he thanked her fir still being his friend despite everything.

"What is the one word you will describe your fans in ?" (- Ankita)
Loyal!
Damn right!!

"You've always made your fans proud by being so humble even with people/media who have said some stuff about you in the past!!. Lots of patience is required .How do u manage to do that so well?" (- Kashvi)
It's in my upbringing- I forgive easily.
He really does seem to.

Edited by aquarius16 - 07 January 2011 at 11:32am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

moosewithgooseawarapan..annihilation.qazplmSamiyah258Sanju_-Divz-swashbucklingsoundsofcedar

Sani-KarAni-KSG IF-Sizzlerz
Sani-KarAni-KSG
Sani-KarAni-KSG

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_285

PREEEEETUUUU! Hug Muaah to u for posting it here! PERFECT Ventingg! LOL

Siddhuuuuuu And Divyaaaaa Hug MUAAAAAAAH for this :D Thank YOU SO MUCH :D Heart

- - The rapid fire...

Ram Kapoor: Fun Teheee <3
Nicole Alvares: Love AWWW Heart
Jas Karan Singh: Best friend and brother Bless :D
Sanjit Bedi:
Good friend
Jennifer Winget: Great costar and close friend  AHHHHHHHHH :D <3
Shah Rukh Khan: Brilliant OMGBig smile  YAYYY Dancing
Priyanka Chopra: Khatron Ke Khiladi 3 ROFL what and amazing answer <3 teheee Heart

2. Being an actor on Indian television is: a stepping stone to bollywood (OR) a career in itself? Acting is always a passion.  AWWWWWWWWWW Big smile That's what makes his acting Passionatee! Heart

3. What would you say is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate OMGGGGGGGGGGG Dancing I CANT EXPRESSS MY LOVE FOR CHOCOLATESSSSSSS Heart YAY :D

4. Why do you like Goa so much? It's relaxing tehe <3 i wish to go to gooa somedayy! <3

5. In a few words, describe your relationship with your parents. Respect and lots of love. AWWW :D Heart Loveee himm <3

"We see u got 2 new tatoos. We want to knw the about the design/meaning of the latest addition to your many tatoos" (- Siddhika)

Well the one on my arm is arc angel Michael slaying Satan, I believe in the power and strength of the arc angel and he has been my guardian. The other one on my elbow is very personal to me, it is the symbol of the arc angels and script in elvish- language of the elves!

I HAVENT SEEN THE OTHER ONEEEEE Stern Smile hawwwww :O

"A lot of your fans think that you're the Salman Khan of Tellywood. The way you carry yourself, you experiment with your looks, etc. How does it feel to be compared to such a big superstar and is there any movie of Salman's where you would have loved to have done his role?" (- Anita)

Salman is a rock star, he's unmatchable. It's truly overwhelming to be given that tag! Andaaz Apna Apna is my all time fav bollywood movie.
OMGGGGG <3 It feels great to be a fan of Salman FINALYYY <3 :D
ANDAZ APNA APNA Stern Smile IS MY FA MUVEE ALL TIME TOOO <3 i have like rataofied all those dialogues and scenes! Heart Uiiiimaaaaa <3

"If you were going on an Island and could eat nothing but fruit..Which of these two would you choose: Bananas OR Watermelons?" (- Gia)

ROFLROFL Congrats Sahar and Anuuuu :D i wanna know Giu's reaction to this Approve

"As we celebrate this new year... when you look back in life, which year stands out as one which was memorable, and why?" (-Manpreet)

All of them were outstanding, no regrets! Awwwww <3 Big smile

"If you were offered the perfect Bollywood debut, which actress from Television would you like opposite you. Please choose one!" (- Mira)

I'm a big Kareena fan! I think she's a fabulous actress. Would love to work with her.
Oyee he did not answer the question <<  BUT ANYWAY!
MAN i was a HUGE Kareena fan since childhoood until Kambakhht Ishq came Smile i lost interest in her! ANYWAYY <<

"If you were to star in a film as a gay character, which one of the following 4 actors would you like opposite you: Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor or Enrique Iglesias?" (- Sahar)

Ram Kapoor LOL Such a CUUTE Dostanaaaaa Heart i'd have LOVED if he chose some oneee from here! Big smile

"Which one country do you really want to visit?" (- Aliya)

Greece!

"What was the first dish you ever cooked for Nicole and what was her reaction?" (- Mehak)

Home made salad! She loved it, at least that's what she said!
AWWWWWWWWWW Big smile God Bless KaNic Heart

"What is your idea of a perfect date?" (- Mithila)

Peace, quiet, soft music and interesting conversation- not to mention good food!
Tehee <3 that;s nicee :D

"How difficult or easy do you think it is to make true friends in this industry?" (- Divya)

The best time to make friends is before you need them and that's what I've always believed and I've made some really good friends over the years.
AWWWW <3 he's so ADORABLE Heart
"How tech savvy would you consider yourself?" (- Sara)

Not tech savy at all!

"Will we see you making more public appearances this year? You don't often attend many events and functions." (- Sehrish)

I like to keep to myself and with work schedules its not always easy to find time. Awww <3

"Which product would you love to endorse? And, if given the chance, which Bollywood actor or actress would you like to endorse it with?" (- Samiyah)

Not given it much thought.

"What was your honest opinion of Indian television serials before you joined the industry?" (- Reema)

I've always been passionate about acting and my aim was to always make realistic cinema, I would not do a role if I thought it was far fetched and unreal.

I LOVE HIMMMM Big smile Heart

Loyal!
Dancing Give me some reasons not to love him? there is NONE :D I LOVE YOUU KSG Hug
"You've always made your fans proud by being so humble even with people/media who have said some stuff about you in the past!!. Lots of patience is required .How do u manage to do that so well?" (- Kashvi)

BLESSSS <3 Hug

"If you had a chance to change something in your life wht would you change and why?" (- Ambreen)

Life is perfect!
Big smile Hug muaaah <3
"We would love to hear something about lil Karan Singh Grover. Were you this sexy and naughty even as a kid?" (- Noreen)

Sexy? I don't know, but naughty YES!

Tehe tehe tehe! <3 That will such an Amazing sight if we ever get to see the chota KSG <3 Day Dreaming
THAT was such an Amazing interviewww! <3 KPSS I LOVEEE YOUUUUUU! <3
I Hope to get such more exclusive interviews! :D can;t waiiiit! <3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moosewithgoose.annihilation.Samiyah258-Divz-anitamalik

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

I LOVEEEE YOU SIDHI DIVZ AND SPECIAL THANKS TONICOLE OFCOURSE <3 <3 <3 ! this is honestly THE BEST BEST BESTTTT NEW YEARS PRESENT EVERRRRRRRRR <3 ! 

thank you so much nicole for asking these questions on behalf of KPS and thank you so much KSG for taking the time out and answering them for us <3 ! WE LOVE YOU! 

We hope you have fun reading...and wishing you all a very happy new year!!

- - The rapid fire...

Ram Kapoor: Fun
Nicole Alvares: Love
Jas Karan Singh: Best friend and brother
Sanjit Bedi: 
Good friend
Jennifer Winget: Great costar and close friend
Shah Rukh Khan: Brilliant
Priyanka Chopra: Khatron Ke Khiladi 3

I LOVEEEEEE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE that babyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3 !! i love how he is sooo close to JAS <3 and obviously ADORESSSSSSSSSSS RAM <3 ! NICOLE obviouslyyy his loveeeeeeeeee <3 ! and he thinks SRK IS BRILLIANT teheeeeee <3 ! i love him! and ohhh yee yeeeeeeee <3 ! CLOSE FRIEND JENNIFER <3 teheee <3 

2. Being an actor on Indian television is: a stepping stone to bollywood (OR) a career in itself? Acting is always a passion. 

3. What would you say is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate

CHOCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <3 ! i loversss chocolate babyyy tehee<3 goes to have a chocolate RIGHT NOW! 

4. Why do you like Goa so much? It's relaxing

i wanna go to goa one dayyy too pshtt <3 

5. In a few words, describe your relationship with your parents. Respect and lots of love.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE his relationship with his parents tehe <3 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKSS <3 ! sooo we knowww what those new tattoos mean teheee <3 <3 ! I LOVE HIM FOR SHARING <3 !

Salman is a rock star, he's unmatchable. It's truly overwhelming to be given that tag! Andaaz Apna Apna is my all time fav bollywood movie.

hehehehehehehehehehe ! AAA <3 ! we are sooo watching this tonight anu <3! I LOVEEEEEEE YOU KSG OUR ROCK STAR tehe 

OKAY THATS IT! I PROVED MY POINT I M GONNA DIE HAPPYYY!! HELLL YEAAAAA KSGGGGGGG <3 ! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUU!! wohoooo HE PICKED WATERMELONSS OHHH BABYYYYYYYY BABYYY!!  Wink does a kela DANCEEE <3 ! ofcourse he would NOT pick a BANANA! he is a BANANA himself teheeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3 ! DOES A KELA DANCEEE! KARAN SINGH GROVERR I LOVE YOU <3 

+=

"As we celebrate this new year... when you look back in life, which year stands out as one which was memorable, and why?" (-Manpreet)

All of them were outstanding, no regrets!

NO REGRETS <3 ! teheeee even i have no regrets <3 i lovers him <3 

Eeeeeeeekss he is a fan of kareena kapooor <3 <3 i m starting to like her again <3 lmfaooo ahhh he forgot to answer television onee psssht  

"If you were to star in a film as a gay character, which one of the following 4 actors would you like opposite you: Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor or Enrique Iglesias?" (- Sahar)

Ram Kapoor 

I KNEWWW IT I KNEWWWWWWWWW IT <3 ! he would pick RAM over anyone LMFAO <3 

"Which one country do you really want to visit?" (- Aliya)

Greece!

heheheheh i wanna go to greeceee tooooooooooo <3 

"What was the first dish you ever cooked for Nicole and what was her reaction?" (- Mehak)

Home made salad! She loved it, at least that's what she said!

Oh laaa that is sooo cuteeeeeeeee <3 ! i would love to try that too tehe <3 ! blushes ! 

"What is your idea of a perfect date?" (- Mithila)

Peace, quiet, soft music and interesting conversation- not to mention good food!

Sounds like a PERFECT DATE indeeed tehee <3 romanticccc tehe Wink

"How difficult or easy do you think it is to make true friends in this industry?" (- Divya)

Eeeeeks i agreee <3 ! i loveeee that answer tehe 

"How tech savvy would you consider yourself?" (- Sara)

Not tech savy at all!

Roflinggg <3 i think we all know that LMFAO <3 

"Will we see you making more public appearances this year? You don't often attend many events and functions." (- Sehrish)

I like to keep to myself and with work schedules its not always easy to find time.

Awwwwww <3 ! hes a busy man psssht 

"Which product would you love to endorse? And, if given the chance, which Bollywood actor or actress would you like to endorse it with?" (- Samiyah)

Not given it much thought.

<< well lets hope your giving it a thought now tehe 

"What was your honest opinion of Indian television serials before you joined the industry?" (- Reema)

I've always been passionate about acting and my aim was to always make realistic cinema, I would not do a role if I thought it was far fetched and unreal.

Eeeeeeeeeeekss <3 <3 <3!! i believe in realistic roles too tehe <3! you have always satisfied your audience with your projects and we know you will continue to do that with your future projects <3 ! we have no doubt about that tehe 

Loyal!

CHEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAA <3 THATS RIGHT BABY <3 ! KPS <3 

<3 <3 <3 he is such a friggen sweetheart <3 i can see ksg forgiving easily and letting go of things easily <3 

"If you had a chance to change something in your life wht would you change and why?" (- Ambreen)

Life is perfect!

AND SO ARE YOUUU <3 ! you are PERFECTTTTTTT KSG <3 tehee! 

"We would love to hear something about lil Karan Singh Grover. Were you this sexy and naughty even as a kid?" (- Noreen)

NAUGHTYYYYYYYYYY AND NICE tehee <3 i can imagine a sexyyyyy naughty ksg tehe 

EEEEEEEEEKKS ONCE AGAIN! THANK YOU SOO SOO SO MUCH SIDHI AND DIVZ <3 ! 

THANK YOU KSG FOR ANSWERING THEM FOR KPS <3 ! AND THANK YOU NICOLE FOR HELPING US SO MUCH! WE LOVE YOU <3 ! 

Edited by gia.khan - 07 January 2011 at 5:22pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

canadiansawarapan..annihilation.Samiyah258-Divz-Aquarius18soundsofcedar

dua_44ever IF-Rockerz
dua_44ever
dua_44ever

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Aaaaah! Love all his answers Big smile He is such a sweetheart...
Love all the answers but my absolute fav replies - 

Jennifer Winget: Great costar and close friend

Ram Kapoor

3. What would you say is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate

Loyal!

Life is perfect!

Heart KSG you Rock! Heart

Edited by dua_44ever - 07 January 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

moosewithgooseawarapan..annihilation.Samiyah258-Divz-Aquarius18swashbuckling

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Sidhiii Divv and all .. thankyouuuu sooooo muchhh, sweethearts <3

All his answers were perfect, apart from that Kareena one Embarrassed
I don't like her ... and Lmao he and Ram Kapoor used to be so funny ...
I used to love Ram as Jai Big smile ... ghehe and come on he very well knows he was sexy as kid as well but doesn't want to sound ignorant TongueLOL

And we for sure ARE loyall dudeee Approve

&& not to forget; your life is perfect, and you make ours also perfect !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moosewithgoose.annihilation.-Divz-Aquarius18

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
OMG!! this was so awesome...thank you siddhi and divz for the surprise...I loved all his answers...LOL loved the fact that he answered all the questions but some of them were not what questions asked...like the questions where he answered Ram Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor...lol...
I'm so happy that he is a huge Salman Khan fan...I always knew that but still makes me extra happy...indeed, Salman is unmatchable and I love Andaz apna apna too!
he seems to be really close to his parents and we could see it through pictures as well as through how his dad is always there for him even for professional helps...he loves and respects his parents and everyone should do that without a doubt.
Last but not the least, I loved the fact that he mentioned Jenny as a great costar and close friend....he didn't neither just say costar or friend but included both...we always knew that they are one of the closest friends and they have told it in many interviews as well...and we knew they love working with each other but it's good to hear again from Karan.

Overall, it was a short yet cute interview...I really liked all his answers.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moosewithgoose-Divz-.annihilation.Aquarius18swashbuckling

KaJen.xoxo IF-Sizzlerz
KaJen.xoxo
KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Love his answers so honest and aha i love this dude!

He made me soo happy with his answersEmbarrassed This has to be one of my fav replies god blessHeart

Jennifer Winget: Great costar and close friend
What would you say is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate
In a few words, describe your relationship with your parents. Respect and lots of love.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moosewithgoose.annihilation.swashbuckling

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moosewithgooseReal.Madrid.annihilation.

Go to top